Can we fire our GM during the draft?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
just curious.

What a joke. Let the Rosen thing just blow up in your face.

Ok great we take Murray so things are going to the different right. The draft breaks great for us tons of WRs and offensive lineman left to help out this young QB. We don’t want to go into next year like last year right

Wrong....WRONG!!

Help out our young QB but nope let’s draft a slow slot corner

I’m done with him fire him now.

Bills up what do they do? Offensive line gee you think

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Round 1 everyone -. Draft defense! Build a great defense.

Round 2 - why you drafting defense you idiot!

But you didn’t draft defense you drafted a QB and turned this team upside down the second you did that you need to go all in and get him some help. You haven’t added any WR in the offseason worth anything. Added oline depth but nothing crazy.

You didn’t learn from last year? I don’t even know what to say to this draft

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I maintained that if you draft Murray we had to bulk up on offense. Still a long way to go but it better be all offense from here out.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I maintained that if you draft Murray we had to bulk up on offense. Still a long way to go but it better be all offense from here out.
I hate the pick for Murray, but protection was the biggest priority! They assume--incorrectly--that Murray's speed can negate the worst o-line in football. And secondary to that we need WRs too! Murphy is a good player, but...

D.U.Keim is a failure.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only thing that can save this is getting that second rounder and taking metcalf or Butler

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People do realize that our line isn't as bad as it seemed. 0/5 on staying off IR last year. 0/5.
They're all healed and we added Garcia, Gilbert and Sweezy in addition.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just curious.

Ok great we take Murray so things are going to the different right. The draft breaks great for us tons of WRs and offensive lineman left to help out this young QB. We don’t want to go into next year like last year right

Wrong....WRONG!!

and yet for years, you called me and others out for seeing what was obvious. Same happened on the Suns board with Igor. Maybe slow you're roll with the haterade in the future for those who can actually be objective about their teams.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Round 1 everyone -. Draft defense! Build a great defense.

Round 2 - why you drafting defense you idiot!

No problem with choosing defense, just do not like the player, is all.

To be fair, you draft Bosa/Williams in the first you are investing in the defense.

After drafting Kyler Murray, which is a big turn in philosophy it is not to far of a stretch to wonder why people would want to see a offensive lineman to help protect our 200lbs QB.

If you are investing into this "Air Raid" offense with a new head coach, and new QB, is it REALLY that crazy to want to invest more on offense, especially when it comes to our offensive line ?

Again, and I say this with being all for investing into the defense.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People do realize that our line isn't as bad as it seemed. 0/5 on staying off IR last year. 0/5.
They're all healed and we added Garcia, Gilbert and Sweezy in addition.

LOL... you realize that Humphries always ends up back on IR, Gilbert has too the last two seasons, Sweezy is mediocre at best. That O-line is set up to fail just like last year's because it's a) not very good to start with and b) made up of a bunch of guys who perpetually get injured and end up on IR.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
LOL... you realize that Humphries always ends up back on IR, Gilbert has too the last two seasons, Sweezy is mediocre at best. That O-line is set up to fail just like last year's because it's a) not very good to start with and b) made up of a bunch of guys who perpetually get injured and end up on IR.
Another bang[ed] up job by D.U.Keim.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
just curious.

Wrong....WRONG!!

Oh now, now, NOW you want to fire him? You were all but offering him a reach around at the end of our abysmal season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn