Arizona Coyotes 2018-19 Season thread.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So that means with the avalanche win, the coyotes are out?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So that means with the avalanche win, the coyotes are out?

Unfortunately yes. Yotes had their opportunities, but the bad losses to the Oilers, Devils and Kings down the stretch did them in.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Came down to the second to last game. What a bummer that we finish with as many, or even more, wins than Colorado but they make the playoffs over us. That’s what I hate about the 1pt for going to OT rule.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Came down to the second to last game. What a bummer that we finish with as many, or even more, wins than Colorado but they make the playoffs over us. That’s what I hate about the 1pt for going to OT rule.

It's annoying, but the Avs came on at the right time in the season and we crapped the bed. Still a remarkable feat to even be competing for 80 games. Lots of positives to take away for the season.

They have to get the power play clicking. That absolutely killed us pretty much all year. Chayka will have some tough decisions over the summer, but PP has to be top of the list. Even an average PP would have probably put us into the playoffs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's annoying, but the Avs came on at the right time in the season and we crapped the bed. Still a remarkable feat to even be competing for 80 games. Lots of positives to take away for the season.

They have to get the power play clicking. That absolutely killed us pretty much all year. Chayka will have some tough decisions over the summer, but PP has to be top of the list. Even an average PP would have probably put us into the playoffs.
And we need better goal scorers. Man what a difference it would’ve made to this club had they landed the top pick in a couple of those dreadful years where they just missed premium talent.

Hope Chayka makes good decisions. His trades haven’t looked great to date.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man out with a whimper. Bummer of an end to a surprisingly entertaining season.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Disappointing not to make the playoffs, but this season was definitely a step in the right direction. Interesting decision coming up with the goaltender position...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose