The Walking Dead (AMC)

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was the best episode in a really, really long time. Carol's olive branch was pretty ingenious.

Agree, although falling down the elevator shaft and getting up unscathed was well over the top. But hey! It's a show about zombies, Chris! :D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this episode was totally meh. Thought the whole "we will kill you for supplies, of wait you have movies? nevermind we are best friends" was stupid.

Really, the undertaker scenes were all I enjoyed.

And the kids girlfriend is really dirty considering last week she was walking in a horde of zombies with pristine, clean clothes on. Not even sure how that happened. They looked brand new.

I don't think this show has much left for me. We shall see. Im very curious about the new fear the walking dead season. Usually im not even thinking about that during a TWD season.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was the best episode in a really, really long time. Carol's olive branch was pretty ingenious.

I thought this episode was totally meh. Thought the whole "we will kill you for supplies, of wait you have movies? nevermind we are best friends" was stupid.

Really, the undertaker scenes were all I enjoyed.

And the kids girlfriend is really dirty considering last week she was walking in a horde of zombies with pristine, clean clothes on. Not even sure how that happened. They looked brand new.

I don't think this show has much left for me. We shall see. Im very curious about the new fear the walking dead season. Usually im not even thinking about that during a TWD season.

Wait, wth is going on? Who are you two and what did you do with Cheese and Rage? It feels like a ASFN Freaky Friday or something.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, wth is going on? Who are you two and what did you do with Cheese and Rage? It feels like a ASFN Freaky Friday or something.
I did think it was funny that as I finally had things I didn't like much, Suddenly Cheese enjoyed them.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read some article from a person on Forbes that saw the screener for last nights episode before it came out and claims it was the best episode ever in the series. I'll be watching tonight. I doubt that but I am intrigued.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another great episode.

it's a real shame Michonne is going to be leaving the show at some point next season also.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well damn, that lived up to the hype.

It doesn't get much more intense than the scene of her trying to make it to the RV

Wow

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
kinda shows why michonne has become how she is. It has to take something out of you when you gotta cut your way through a bunch of children

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It reminded me of the episode that Carol had to put down the little girl who would play with the zombies after she had killed her sister.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last night's episode was one of the best in a long, long time. Alpha and the Whisperers are not to be trifled with. They, so far, are the worst protagonists when it comes to viciousness. Negan was bad but not crazy. Same with the Governor. These people are Fing nuts. I mean batcrap crazy nuts. I mean, they were willing to feed a baby to the walkers so killing the survivors is no big thing to them.The communities would be best served to heed Alpha's warning. The only way out would be a preemptive strike to wipe them completely out like they did the Hunters. And even that's next to impossible given the fact that the Whisperers can blend in with the walkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this season has been soooooooo much better than previous seasons.

glad Tara's dead. She brought nothing to table. And glad they didn't kill Ezekiel and went the other way. That death isn't a shock to the system like Glen or another major character, but it's one that will effect Carol moving forward.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night's episode was one of the best in a long, long time. Alpha and the Whisperers are not to be trifled with. They, so far, are the worst protagonists when it comes to viciousness. Negan was bad but not crazy. Same with the Governor. These people are Fing nuts. I mean batcrap crazy nuts. I mean, they were willing to feed a baby to the walkers so killing the survivors is no big thing to them.The communities would be best served to heed Alpha's warning. The only way out would be a preemptive strike to wipe them completely out like they did the Hunters. And even that's next to impossible given the fact that the Whisperers can blend in with the walkers.

Just watched a trailer for the finale on some random YouTube channel that gets them early somehow. It doesn't spoil much but a scene with remarks from Carol deals to what you posted if you want to find it

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this season has been soooooooo much better than previous seasons.

glad Tara's dead. She brought nothing to table. And glad they didn't kill Ezekiel and went the other way. That death isn't a shock to the system like Glen or another major character, but it's one that will effect Carol moving forward.
To me, there were some of the worst and some of the best episodes of the series ever. Especially last week with Michonne's old friend. I didn't know ezekial was supposed to die tonight until reading reviews of this episode. Glad they went away from it too and am very curious which carol we get after this. I couldn't imagine if it was the king and Henry both, it felt that way with the tease that he wasn't at the movie.

I never had an ounce of love for Tara. No idea why. Maybe her writing was bad.

The loss of Henry is a surprise since he had taken Carl's roles lately.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me, there were some of the worst and some of the best episodes of the series ever. Especially last week with Michonne's old friend. I didn't know ezekial was supposed to die tonight until reading reviews of this episode. Glad they went away from it too and am very curious which carol we get after this. I couldn't imagine if it was the king and Henry both, it felt that way with the tease that he wasn't at the movie.

I never had an ounce of love for Tara. No idea why. Maybe her writing was bad.

The loss of Henry is a surprise since he had taken Carl's roles lately.

i feel like Lydia is going to take the torch from Henry who took the torch from Carl.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i feel like Lydia is going to take the torch from Henry who took the torch from Carl.
They so convoluted the comics that its hard to keep up. Take Enid. She jumped into the Sophia role but now she's dead(Sophia is still alive in the coming comics). Judith who died early in the comics(in utero actually) is still alive on tv. Rosita's head was supposed to be on a pike but she's alive on tv. The show is on its own. However, if they don't kill Alpha the way she dies in the comics, I'm going to riot.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched this last night. It appears as though DirecTV cut off the episode about 25 minutes early and I just now found out because I was wondering what you guys were talking about. :madarms: So, I guess more happened than Alpha watching the movie. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...-fair-episodes-shocking-ending-cut-off-by-dvr
Hah, I read lots of comments about that in an article. The deaths are on YouTube but you missed more important stuff than that

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched this last night. It appears as though DirecTV cut off the episode about 25 minutes early and I just now found out because I was wondering what you guys were talking about. :madarms: So, I guess more happened than Alpha watching the movie. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...-fair-episodes-shocking-ending-cut-off-by-dvr
Yeah same thing here, so I downloaded the episode and painstakingly did something else for an hour because it couldn't be fast-forwarded. Ugh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They replayed it late last night so I'll catch up tonight or tomorrow. Still annoyed though. I thought I was safe to read this thread yesterday. :thud:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that happened to me too then I taped the later version and stayed up to watch.

I thought it ended abruptly, but didn't really worry about it. I should have known when they didn't show scenes from next week or credits, but I figured that's all that got cut off. I've learned my lesson.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose