Arizona Basketball 2018-2019

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The Stoudamire comment was a nice helping of trash on Sean Miller’s plate. hotseat 19-20.
Apparently, he finally smoked that weed in the tin foil he tried to smuggle at the airport. Holy crap, what a moron.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jeter is going to play tonight against ASU, but I can't see the Cats winning. I think the only chance they would have is to play zone, but we all know Miller does not like the zone defense. ASU is only favored by 6 points, which seems low.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeter is going to play tonight against ASU, but I can't see the Cats winning. I think the only chance they would have is to play zone, but we all know Miller does not like the zone defense. ASU is only favored by 6 points, which seems low.

You played zone against UCLA. Not a ton but you played it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Sheer hinted at a different rotational player being out tonight but it probably wouldn’t have mattered considered how bad we’re playing.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Sheer hinted at a different rotational player being out tonight but it probably wouldn’t have mattered considered how bad we’re playing.

It’s Brandon Williams

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tweaked his knee against UCLA. Same one he had surgery on two years ago

Yikes. This season is kind of lost, anyway. I would rather have him healthy long term, hopefully for a return to elite status next season (assuming we can get some more front court help).

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
ASU’s best team in decades needed OT at home to beat UofA’s worst team, depleted with injuries, since Reagan’s first term.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
ASU’s best team in decades needed OT at home to beat UofA’s worst team, depleted with injuries, since Reagan’s first term.

Pretty proud that we hung in there the way we did. Disappointed we couldn't pull off the upset.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If they can play like that with a healthy Jeter and Williams, we have some hope for the Pac-12 tournament.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If they can play like that with a healthy Jeter and Williams, we have some hope for the Pac-12 tournament.

If Jeter and Williams are healthy, this team has as good a chance as any to win the PAC 12 tournament. Not exactly a powerhouse conference

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Been a tough year for the cats... but take heart, Nico is coming!!! He dropped 57 last night on Senior Night, at home against bitter rival Chapparel, and then with 4.1 seconds left, he did this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

UNBELIEVABLE performance last night! [emoji15]

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Been a tough year for the cats... but take heart, Nico is coming!!! He dropped 57 last night on Senior Night, at home against bitter rival Chapparel, and then with 4.1 seconds left, he did this:

The two things I loved most about this video:

The U of A shirt his dad was wearing.

Every time he made a big play on offense, he immediately turned his focus and attention to getting ready and in position on defense.

He is going to be one of the all-time greats in Tucson.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Man the kid seems to just have IT.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score

Next year will be a typical Arizona team again. Light at the end of the tunnel

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Next year will be a typical Arizona team again. Light at the end of the tunnel

The NCAA is supposed to act after the F4. That’s the only hangup right now otherwise I’d be more geeked for this class. B-Will is going to be so much better playing with Nico and Green.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Goodman has Arizona ties FWIW...

Based on Goodman's Twitter page it's about Terrance Ferguson I'd bet. He said its' about an online course for a kid who never actually played for Arizona, my guess is that's Ferguson. Phelps is of course also the guy who bought a plane ticket for Keanu Pinder and then said he thought it was allowed under NCAA rules as long as Pinder repaid the money.

Jackson is the lawyer who people hire to defend them over eligibility issues, first became well known with Renardo Sidney and has defended several other kids. Ferguson was rumored to be considering hiring Jackson when waiting to be cleared by the NCAA but went to Australia instead.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Heeke and Robbins are laying the foundation to can Miller with cause. This is a knee-jerk reaction to the Thamel piece. The Phelps NCAA investigation isn’t even over. If Phelps is cleared, he’s got a good lawsuit against the AD.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not Ferguson it's apparently Shareef O'Neal. Which makes sense too, lots of UCLA insiders reported that Shareef was going to have a hard time qualifying at UCLA because of some irregularity in his transcript, my guess is that's the online course that's apparently involved here with Phelps.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Heeke and Robbins are laying the foundation to can Miller with cause. This is a knee-jerk reaction to the Thamel piece. The Phelps NCAA investigation isn’t even over. If Phelps is cleared, he’s got a good lawsuit against the AD.

I have a hard time believing after all the terrible optics for nearly a year and a half that a single article is going to make Robbins do a 180. Heeke I can buy. He probably wants to get rid of Miller and hire his own guy. Hopefully he never gets the chance.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing after all the terrible optics for nearly a year and a half that a single article is going to make Robbins do a 180. Heeke I can buy. He probably wants to get rid of Miller and hire his own guy. Hopefully he never gets the chance.

If that’s the case, Heeke needs to be fired immediately because that sort of hack job is incredibly senseless and unethical. Plus, he will never see a dime from one of our big-time boosters ever again

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard