OT: Bucs Hire Bruce Arians

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m just mad at how we had such an incompetent staff last season.

Its like getting dumped by your girlfriend of 4 years because she sighted health issues.

We then hookup with a complete wreck for a year and breakup.

Your ex is back in the game while we drop it down a notch picking up girls still in school hoping for some fast up tempo excitement.

Last edited:

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
When BA retired, I knew by his tears amd statements he was basically being forced out. He took retirement route instead of the axe. I knew there were issues between brass and BA.

When BA mentioned several times that the Browns could lure him out of retirement, my thought was if you're gonna coach it should be back here.

When Bucs hiring came out, it confirmed my suspicions of bad blood between BA and Cards brass.

Now that he's grabbing most of his previous staff, it became clear why some of the bad blood existed. BA is loyal to a fault. I think MB and SK wanted some of BA staff changed and he wouldn't.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
I like BA and very thankful for the success he brought to us, but for some reason I don't wish him well and hope he flames out quickly in Tampa.

The biggest mistake of the BA era was not getting him a legit QBOF, or he would still be coaching and having us above 0.500. Maybe it was on BA, but I think it's on SK. Mahomes and Watson were great talents and available with just a little trade up. The time for us was perfectly right to swing the fences. It's not even hindsight because as we know both turned out to be the real deals, but the fact that everybody in the world knew we needed a young QB. And we predictably whiffed.

Anyway, let's hope KK can bring Rosen close to the guys we passed on a year before.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can’t help but think BA should still be coaching this team. I’m okay with KK, but obviously it’s a wait and see thing. BA in Tampa really sucks.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I’m just mad at how we had such an incompetent staff last season.

Its like getting dumped by your girlfriend of 4 years because she sighted health issues.

We then hookup with a complete wreck for a year and breakup.

Your ex is back in the game while we drop it down a notch picking up girls still in school hoping for some fast up tempo excitement.
What happened to you growing up? LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr