Official Kliff Kingsbury press conference 01/09/19

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Cardinals have given Kingsbury a four-year contract with a team option for a fifth year. The Cardinals will hold a press conference to introduce Kingsbury at their training facility in Tempe at 1 p.m. Arizona time Wednesday.
I should be here to post updates.

It all depends if my dad wants me to take him for milkshake at that given hour.:biglaugh:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ronin You live near the Dog House don't you? Their shakes are worth a trip. Pick up a chili dog and tater tots while you're there!!!

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
why do you have to say these things while I am shackled to a desk.

Made famous by Breaking Bad.. My wife and I go there on a 'date'. We sit in the truck with chili dogs, shakes and tater tots on the console between us.

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made famous by Breaking Bad.. My wife and I go there on a 'date'. We sit in the truck with chili dogs, shakes and tater tots on the console between us.

You must be registered for see images attach

throw in some Venezias

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Ronin You live near the Dog House don't you? Their shakes are worth a trip. Pick up a chili dog and tater tots while you're there!!!
Not sure where that is at? I am by the West Mesa high school. I will lookup Dog House when I get the chance.
My dad likes the Red Robin shakes, specifically the red robin by the cotton wood mall.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Prediction: at some point during the press conference, Michael Bidwill will say - "we couldn't be more excited..."

love the old/old school name user name--- well done.

Gary Cuozzo -- didn't the Cardinals trade something worthwhile to get him?

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure where that is at? I am by the West Mesa high school. I will lookup Dog House when I get the chance.
My dad likes the Red Robin shakes, specifically the red robin by the cotton wood mall.

Dude, you live in The Burque and have never been to the Dog House????? OMG. You must be an ex 9er fan or something!!!

2 blocks east of Rio Grande on Central.

btw, their secret is they have not cleaned the chili pot since they opened in 1946!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With all the sandwich shops in this part of the country, one thing we don't have is a decent hotdog place except the ball game.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
love the old/old school name user name--- well done.

Gary Cuozzo -- didn't the Cardinals trade something worthwhile to get him?

Yeah - John Gilliam I believe. Bad/horrible trade, I admit.

Gary Cuozzo was my first football card in the late '60s when I started following the NFL...I was so disappointed when he retired in '73 to be come a dentist (!).

Side note: my mom took me to the Cardinals training camp in '73 (I was 10 years old)...I believe it was in Bloomington, Illinois that year...I was able to walk around and actually talk to players and coaches while they were practicing (a lot of temp players...I think there was a lockout of sorts going on)...one of the assistants told me that Cuozzo had indeed retired.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, you live in The Burque and have never been to the Dog House????? OMG. You must be an ex 9er fan or something!!!

2 blocks east of Rio Grande on Central.

btw, their secret is they have not cleaned the chili pot since they opened in 1946!
ouch right in the feels.:eek:lol
in old town? I have never been brave enough to try Laguna Burger either.:confused:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose