Official Kliff Kingsbury press conference 01/09/19

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
We all know Steve Keim will use many variations of the word "excited."

This hiring has Keim's fingerprints all over it (risky, bold, controversial). I doubt Mikey had any say this time since he's more old-school and conservative.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With all the sandwich shops in this part of the country, one thing we don't have is a decent hotdog place except the ball game.
Drive East for 2,200 miles. Stop at Bridge Ave. and Monmouth St. Red Bank, NJ. Pick up your dawgs at the Windmill. Enjoy.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We all know Steve Keim will use many variations of the word "excited."

This hiring has Keim's fingerprints all over it (risky, bold, controversial). I doubt Mikey had any say this time since he's more old-school and conservative.

I feel pretty confident that both Keim and Michael were sold on Arians, who was neither.

I do think that Keim's neck is firmly in the noose on Kingsbury, though. My own dad hated the choice.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wayne Drehs‏Verified account@espnWD
ATTN fans of NFL teams hiring new head coaches: a year ago some NFL media suggested Matt Nagy might fail as a coach because his introductory press conference wasn’t as dynamic as Jon Gruden’s. Keep that in mind this week. Podium performance doesn’t win — or lose — games.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's what i do REALLY like about Kliff... that apparently throughout his career, his offenses have not only been very good to great, he's been able to ADAPT to the players he's had on the field. That a big deal for any great HC... the ability to CHANGE his "system" and not be rigid.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson