Kingsbury Finalizing a Deal To Become TheArizona Cardinal's Head Coach

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
This is obviously following the mold cast by guys like McVay, Pederson, etc. Some have worked out, some haven't. But the approach is fine and you never know until the guy gets his chance. No reason not to make it KK. As others have mentioned in this thread and in others, who will be the DC? Bowles seems awfully promising to pair with KK IMO. Considering the Cardinals are easily equipped to go back to his 3-4 and play that level of defense...a quick turnaround like the Rams had isn't out of the question.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No no no. K K needs to pick his own staff. He has connections.

As long as KK is surrounded by the right people I'm good with it. It sounds like he will need a strong defensive coordinator.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Baker Mayfield comes to Az next year...that'll be fun to witness.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is obviously following the mold cast by guys like McVay, Pederson, etc. Some have worked out, some haven't. But the approach is fine and you never know until the guy gets his chance. No reason not to make it KK. As others have mentioned in this thread and in others, who will be the DC? Bowles seems awfully promising to pair with KK IMO. Considering the Cardinals are easily equipped to go back to his 3-4 and play that level of defense...a quick turnaround like the Rams had isn't out of the question.

Arians is finalizing his deal in Tampa, so I'd expect that's Bowles new home.

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Draft the WR from Oklahoma, great fit for this offense.

I like this plan, but I'm at least a little concerned by the fact that he is Antonio Brown's cousin, and it doesn't help that he goes by "Hollywood".

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re Bowles. Maybe you sell it to him that he will essentially be the HC of the D and he already has some great pieces in place with the #1 pick being Bosa and a load of cap space and draft picks to fill out the rest??

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Draft the WR from Oklahoma, great fit for this offense.

Riley Ridley as well.

This offense opens up an entirely different prospect list.

Kirk should really do well and I can't wait to see Fitz play in Air Raid.