Overthrosen

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Still waiting for Rosen's progress to begin. Anyone else starting to feel like it may not happen? Coaching is one thing, but hitting your man and making easy reads and seeing wide open receivers is on him.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any stats on some of the other rookie QB's?

I am sure many of them have had multiple TD games, etc.

Not seeing much progress with Rosen even when he is given time by the OL.

The game should slow down for him at some point, right?

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Nothing that dramatic is going to happen between now and a few games next year. Conditions will never be perfect. He’s got to improve and make some plays

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nothing that dramatic is going to happen between now and a few games next year. Conditions will never be perfect. He’s got to improve and make some plays
You know, some teams hire professionals to assist in developing players and getting the most out of them. I think they're called coaches. The Cardinals should look into hiring competent ones.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
You know, some teams hire professionals to assist in developing players and getting the most out of them. I think they're called coaches. The Cardinals should look into hiring competent ones.
And that hasn’t been done all this past off season and training camp? He was supposed to be the most “game ready” of all the qbs coming out last year. He looks nothing of the sort. Time to cut the crap and make some plays.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And that hasn’t been done all this past off season and training camp? He was supposed to be the most “game ready” of all the qbs coming out last year. He looks nothing of the sort. Time to cut the crap and make some plays.
I think that's why they will be gone tomorrow.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Think there’s a coincidence that Fitz, DJ, Bradford, Gresham and others on offense are having arguably their worst pro seasons in their careers? Gotta see the forest thru the trees.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I expected too much but I simply expected Rosen to show more than he did.

What made it harder? Mahomes performance.

Rosen.... You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let him have his coffee and book under a tree at UCLA. If he doesn't progress next year it's time to move on. I think he needs to be pushed. Wouldn't mind a vet that he actually has to earn the job against.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Honestly, I watched a lot of UCLA football...he seemed only ok there...some athletes have that “it” factor

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still waiting for Rosen's progress to begin. Anyone else starting to feel like it may not happen? Coaching is one thing, but hitting your man and making easy reads and seeing wide open receivers is on him.
I'm not ready to throw him under the bus. Neither am I ready to crown him King.

Rosen has demonstrated he can have accuracy and ball security issues, and has also demonstrated he can as often or not hit his man.

But I don't feel 100% safe handiing him the keys and would be hard pressed to pass on another QBOF if the right one was available at #1.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The ineptitude of the Oline ability to give him time made Rosen worse as the season rolled on. It’s only human nature to get gun shy after getting your head beat in for weeks & weeks.

Fix the Oline please

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The ineptitude of the Oline ability to give him time made Rosen worse as the season rolled on. It’s only human nature to get gun shy after getting your head beat in for weeks & weeks.

Fix the Oline please
even some qbs can chnage the look of their line with their quick reads and ball releasing

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rookie QBs?

Cleveland OLine has been good cause I feel like you’re going to reply with Baker.
not just rookies and cleveland interior line is one of the best
but u cant ignore the fact he has serious accuracy problems and it doesnt have just to do with coaching
he was the only rookie who dramaticaly regressed during the season
i dont want to ruin any cards fan dreams about having found the qb of the future, but at today he doesnt look like
however as a first round pick he deserve a second chance, if wont work out we will have a high pick again

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard