The Walking Dead (AMC)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So wait, did no one notice the helicopter come, land and pick people up right next to where the bridge exploded? Or is that supposed to be way downstream?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this future Judith can fire the Hand Cannon she is currently holding with deadly accuracy.

You must be registered for see images

So are they jumping 7-10 years into the future?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So wait, did no one notice the helicopter come, land and pick people up right next to where the bridge exploded? Or is that supposed to be way downstream?

I think the idea was Rick got blown up into the water and they found him down stream.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this future Judith can fire the Hand Cannon she is currently holding with deadly accuracy.

So only a six year jump into the future. That would make Judith only like eight maybe nine years old. Seeing her and that giant hand cannon is so Ridiculous I had to laugh!

Did I hear Walkers talking as they shuffled by Eugene and Rosita hiding in the mud? So is that going to be the new story line. Smart walkers? Talkers???

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So only a six year jump into the future. That would make Judith only like eight maybe nine years old. Seeing her and that giant hand cannon is so Ridiculous I had to laugh!

Did I hear Walkers talking as they shuffled by Eugene and Rosita hiding in the mud? [/SPOILER]
So is that going to be the new story line. Smart walkers? Talkers???
Yes....and no.

New antagonists. The Whisperers. They're as lame as The Hunters.

Last edited by a moderator:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Not that long. This Judith is about 6 or 7 so 2 or 3 years have passed. As for her handling the Python, I chuckled myself because even if she's shooting .38 rounds it still would have too much of a kick for her. Any firearm outside of a 22 Plinkster would be too much for her. And her shooting with crack shot accuracy was an insult to the audiences intelligence. I'm all for suspension of disbelief buy c'mon.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that long. This Judith is about 6 or 7 so 2 or 3 years have passed. As for her handling the Python, I chuckled myself because even if she's shooting .38 rounds it still would have too much of a kick for her. Any firearm outside of a 22 Plinkster would be too much for her. And her shooting with crack shot accuracy was an insult to the audiences intelligence. I'm all for suspension of disbelief buy c'mon.

Didn't someone say it had been 6 years since Rick's death? Could have sworn I heard Michone or someone say that.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Six year jump wow! Must be running out of ideas.

There is no possible way for there to be any meaningful amounts of walkers left - physically, scientifically impossible (not that there really ever was, but even if you suspended belief for their explanation, that would only be a short term effect).

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn't someone say it had been 6 years since Rick's death? Could have sworn I heard Michone or someone say that.
If that's the case than it's more pathetic than I thought. That would put Judith at what, 10? She certainly doesn't look 10. She looks to be 7 at most.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did I hear Walkers talking as they shuffled by Eugene and Rosita hiding in the mud? So is that going to be the new story line. Smart walkers? Talkers???
I heard that, I'm thinking it's people hiding amongst the zombies. Maybe that's what the whisperers are.

I don't like the time jump, especially with the major changes...it's like watching a show with no front runners. Daryl barely being in it didn't help. This season had been great and then wham, the backup dancer episode. Michonne was over the top, the blonde girl in the new group acts like a defiant teenager and just...bleh.

I think the only scene I enjoyed was the fire.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a sharpshooter doesn't bother me, if your life is dedicated to being a sharpshooter from a young age, it's possible.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that, I'm thinking it's people hiding amongst the zombies. Maybe that's what the whisperers are.

I don't like the time jump, especially with the major changes...it's like watching a show with no front runners. Daryl barely being in it didn't help. This season had been great and then wham, the backup dancer episode. Michonne was over the top, the blonde girl in the new group acts like a defiant teenager and just...bleh.

I think the only scene I enjoyed was the fire.

getting rid of Rick and Maggie at the same time was a mistake. Those are two MASSIVE blows to the show to happen in the blink of an eye.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
getting rid of Rick and Maggie at the same time was a mistake. Those are two MASSIVE blows to the show to happen in the blink of an eye.
I know we've discussed the possibility of a Rick loss for years, I still think it's a terrible thing to happen. Even if Maggie was there...

No one else seems to hold the crown. Jumping way the hell forward sucks too. We miss the drama of getting places. Suddenly the communities are fractured again. Daryl is... Just in his own? Deaf people survive in zombie land?

I hope my favorite show didn't just jump the shark. Again... The fire scene was really the only good one...

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being a sharpshooter doesn't bother me, if your life is dedicated to being a sharpshooter from a young age, it's possible.

Have you ever shot a Colt Python? She at her age doesn't have the arm strength to hold that baby up let alone be a crack shot with it especially at the frequency she was shooting.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

they also kinda put the keibash on Morgan coming back too.... guess we now know he is staying on fear and the fear group isnt going to make it to alexandria

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
they also kinda put the keibash on Morgan coming back too.... guess we now know he is staying on fear and the fear group isnt going to make it to alexandria

My fear is TWD is becoming like fear, a bunch of stupid characters who I can't wait to see get eaten by a zombie.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fear just had a terrible time jump too so its possible. They can just keep jumping ten years into the future over and over until we have zombies in space.

My fear is TWD is becoming like fear, a bunch of stupid characters who I can't wait to see get eaten by a zombie.

that's pretty much all the last episode was. The new people don't inspire any confidence and there is no leadership left with Rick and Maggie gone. You'd think that was their chance to prop up Daryl but apparently he just rides solo everywhere until he sees carol every few years.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it was better than the last episode thanks to Daryl

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The specific weapon I don't disagree with. Being accurate would be possible.

Being accurate shooting a stationary target at close proximity is possible.

Handguns are only accurate out to 25 yards for the average shooter and that's a stationary man sized target. We're talking headshots on moving targets well beyond that range.

That's one of my biggest gripes with this show. Everybody is a can't miss sharpshooter with consecutive head shots on moving walkers even while the shooter themselves is moving, but as soon as they're shooting at a live person, they can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose