I have a weird gut feeling we win this week

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Win or Lose:

If the game stays close, Wilks should leave it to Leftwich/Rosen and not muck it up.

Also, if Cardinals are down by 20+ with 5 minutes left in the game, pull Rosen out.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling that Kate Upton is going to ask me out on a date. The odds of that are the same as a Cardinals victory.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What did you have for lunch?
Egg Salad from the gas station

Seriously though,

If you TRULY feel that way ...Put your money where your mouth is. Reality is, you would NEVER put 50 cents on that ridiculous comment. Ridiculous is a nice way of putting what you've stated. Do you still believe in Santa too?
Cards scored all of 3 points in most of their games through 3 and a half quarters of football. Most of their points have come in garbage time. The defense moves backwards like they have skates on ...and here comes Tyreek Hill, Mahomes, Kareem Hunt, Sammy Watkins AND Travice Kielce ....get REAL!

This isn't your lucky 8-1 team...they've flat out destroyed good teams...and they beat Denver (twice)...a team that destroyed the Cardinals...literally -Denver beat the Cardinals at just halftime by more than any team has ever done in the entire history of the Cardinals organization EVER-

Other than hope and prayers your comments make no sense...like I got a feeling I'm gonna win the lottery.

It's good to be optimistic, but sprinkle in some reality with it.

The 16 point spread doesn't even do it justice. If I was in Vegas I'd put $100 on KC to destroy the Cardinals. I see it more of a 41-16 game...and the 16 will come in garbage time.

Last edited:

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Going across the state to watch this one. I sure hope you're right. I don't want to go over there and see a shalacking. Last time I went to watch them in KC, Derek Anderson was our QB if I recall correctly. Walking in the Chiefs fans kept telling me Fitz would be there the next year cause Haley was the coach. Kept telling them he was staying, still had a year on his contract.

Arguable. But Gate’s barbecue cannot be defeated

Timm is it better than Arthur Bryants? That's where the wife and I ate at last time.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
so....
now that a few days have passed...

it was just gas right??
It's still just a silly feeling. I don't have any stats or logic to back it up. Everything points against it.

Egg Salad from the gas station

Seriously though,

If you TRULY feel that way ...Put your money where your mouth is. Reality is, you would NEVER put 50 cents on that ridiculous comment. Ridiculous is a nice way of putting what you've stated. Do you still believe in Santa too?
Cards scored all of 3 points in most of their games through 3 and a half quarters of football. Most of their points have come in garbage time. The defense moves backwards like they have skates on ...and here comes Tyreek Hill, Mahomes, Kareem Hunt, Sammy Watkins AND Travice Kielce ....get REAL!

This isn't your lucky 8-1 team...they've flat out destroyed good teams...and they beat Denver (twice)...a team that destroyed the Cardinals...literally -Denver beat the Cardinals at just halftime by more than any team has ever done in the entire history of the Cardinals organization EVER-

Other than hope and prayers your comments make no sense...like I got a feeling I'm gonna win the lottery.

It's good to be optimistic, but sprinkle in some reality with it.

The 16 point spread doesn't even do it justice. If I was in Vegas I'd put $100 on KC to destroy the Cardinals. I see it more of a 41-16 game...and the 16 will come in garbage time.

I live in Vegas, I'll go put $20 on it before Sunday.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know what's saying it. I've watched a ton of Chiefs games from start to finish this year, and all things say they should crush us. Just a weird feeling.

...Or maybe the gut feeling is just us covering the spread. Either way, calling my shot.
Sorry but that gut feeling of yours is probably IBS.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That feeling will quickly dissipate when we go down by 17 in the first quarter.

It’s possible we cover a comically high spread, but I’m interested in hearing what you think our path to victory is. Josh Rosen is statistically the worst starting quarterback that hasn’t played for the Browns.
That's actually incorrect. I would venture a guess that Nate Peterman is markedly worse.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Will be driving in from St. Louis that morning and tailgating with friends of mine who are Chief season ticket holders. Fully expecting the Chiefs to win. Years ago lived in KC for a few years and know how rabid their fan base is. If by chance the Cards do pull out a miracle victory I may not make it to my car in one piece.

:beer:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know what's saying it. I've watched a ton of Chiefs games from start to finish this year, and all things say they should crush us. Just a weird feeling.

...Or maybe the gut feeling is just us covering the spread. Either way, calling my shot.

to paraphrase LBJ, your guts is nuts ;)

Reaction score
It's still just a silly feeling. I don't have any stats or logic to back it up. Everything points against it.

I live in Vegas, I'll go put $20 on it before Sunday.

Well the Cards do give up the 2nd fewest FF points to a QB. They just don't give up that many passing TD's. Just means we'll get killed by Hunt & Kelce. ;) I'm with ya Solar. I'm always optimistic before the game.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game could go down as one of the biggest blowouts in NFL history...mark it!

Wilks goals for KC game
1 - show up on time
2 - eat some BBQ
3 - headset working
4 - get past the 50
5 - hold the Chiefs under 60
6 - score something
7 - get on flight home asap
8 - tell reporters and fans it'll get better

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Budda just got put on the injury report.

That 5% chance of winning just went down to 0.1

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All of the Cards OL personnel from week 1 are returning this week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose