I have a weird gut feeling we win this week

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
taking Molly on a Wednesday is seriously going to F up your week dude!

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know what's saying it. I've watched a ton of Chiefs games from start to finish this year, and all things say they should crush us. Just a weird feeling.

...Or maybe the gut feeling is just us covering the spread. Either way, calling my shot.

same feeling... I'm with you ...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Will be driving in from St. Louis that morning and tailgating with friends of mine who are Chief season ticket holders. Fully expecting the Chiefs to win. Years ago lived in KC for a few years and know how rabid their fan base is. If by chance the Cards do pull out a miracle victory I may not make it to my car in one piece.

:beer:

Good luck John, have fun. You still coming to my house in a few weeks? If you are I will take some time off if I need to so we can go to the Packers HOF.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Good luck John, have fun. You still coming to my house in a few weeks? If you are I will take some time off if I need to so we can go to the Packers HOF.
It’s a badass experience even if you’re not a Pack fan! Best team HOF I’ve ever seen

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Colon Blow...

Don't worry, your gut feeling will pass...
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It’s a badass experience even if you’re not a Pack fan! Best team HOF I’ve ever seen

Been to Lambeau many times, but never to the HOF. Never had a desire either, but John wants to go, so I better take him there. Be the good host....:shocker:

Honestly the first time I entered the stadium I got goose bumps, just thinking about the history that I saw there on TV and even before we were born. Now my son on the other hand, not so much. They tried to hand him a towel with a packer logo on it and he just let it fall to the floor. As he told the lady I ain't touching that....:)

I tried to tell him it had a cards logo on it too, he said he didn't care. That boy is hard core.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Game will be over by halftime. I wish it would be a close and competitive game but Wilks has killed my team and taken all it's heart. Him and Igor were sent here to destroy our Cards and Suns

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Been to Lambeau many times, but never to the HOF. Never had a desire either, but John wants to go, so I better take him there. Be the good host....:shocker:

Honestly the first time I entered the stadium I got goose bumps, just thinking about the history that I saw there on TV and even before we were born. Now my son on the other hand, not so much. They tried to hand him a towel with a packer logo on it and he just let it fall to the floor. As he told the lady I ain't touching that....:)

I tried to tell him it had a cards logo on it too, he said he didn't care. That boy is hard core.
They also have a stadium tour which I recommend. You even get to go down to the field. Have fun my friends.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know what's saying it. I've watched a ton of Chiefs games from start to finish this year, and all things say they should crush us. Just a weird feeling.

...Or maybe the gut feeling is just us covering the spread. Either way, calling my shot.

I agree with solar7.

Coming off a bye, where our new OC just had his first W, spells trap game.

So many of you guys are diks.

K9, you’re the biggest one dude.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I agree with solar7.

Coming off a bye, where our new OC just had his first W, spells trap game.

So many of you guys are diks.

K9, you’re the biggest one dude.
Was that supposed to read "*****"?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I enjoy this board, but I’m going to take exception to everyone beating up on solar7...

I think he made a valid gut prediction. We are coming off a bye, with a fresh OC that has had a couple weeks to plan.

If there were an upset game to be, this particular one is ripe.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I enjoy this board, but I’m going to take exception to everyone beating up on solar7...

I think he made a valid gut prediction. We are coming off a bye, with a fresh OC that has had a couple weeks to plan.

If we hold them under 45, that'd be a moral victory. Let's try for the Seahags at least ~

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

I don't think anyone is beating up on Solar, he's a great poster and people are just ribbing him because it's an unlikely win, Solar has been around long enough that he can take jokes I doubt he's offended by anything in this thread

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think I like hope which is my take. I’m with Solar, when everyone slants to a given outcome, surprise happens more often than not.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is beating up on Solar, he's a great poster and people are just ribbing him because it's an unlikely win, Solar has been around long enough that he can take jokes I doubt he's offended by anything in this thread
Yeah, I'm not offended at all, but it is kinda silly that people are dropping stats or looking for an explanation when I've pretty much laid out that I don't think this feeling has any basis in rational thought, it's just purely a gut feeling.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
The cards will lose something like 45-10. Chiefs will score at will and the cardinals will struggle to score just like any other game this year against a good team (in this case it's a great team on the road)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not offended at all, but it is kinda silly that people are dropping stats or looking for an explanation when I've pretty much laid out that I don't think this feeling has any basis in rational thought, it's just purely a gut feeling.

It was a Vegas drunken stooper... I totally get it :)

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I remember the beat down at Arrowhead 15 years ago. Dante Hall broke off like a 95 yard return and that kicked off The Human Joystick era.