Week 10- Arizona Cardinals @ Kansas City Chiefs Pregame thread, 2018

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The saddest part for this fan base is the way Cardinals neutered Jurecki. It is sad. May be Jurecki could not find a radio job anymore and had to take the Cardinals offer.

Miss Jurecki the Cardinals insider!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The saddest part for this fan base is the way Cardinals neutered Jurecki. It is sad. May be Jurecki could not find a radio job anymore and had to take the Cardinals offer.

Miss Jurecki the Cardinals insider!
Seriously. He's so soft now. It's completely embarrassing.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if we can't get the offense simmering, the talk about Leftwich needs to end. KC is allowing 25 PPG, 5.2 YPC, and 7.16 YPA. They're objectively bad, and their offense scores so quickly that they get back on the field.

Yeah I pretty much agree. The Offense needs to put up some numbers against the Chefs. I'd like to see the Cards sustain some long drives that eat up the clock.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Chefs 35-28 I think we play a lot better than people think in this game. KC doesn't have much of a defense. If we get a couple turnovers and Josh doesn't turn the ball over we can make this game close. To me this is a huge test for this team. At the beginning of the year I looked at this game as a toss up. Now we have to have some help to stay in this one. If we win this game Wilks keeps his job because nobody is predicting us to win so it would be the shocker of the day.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chefs 35-28 I think we play a lot better than people think in this game. KC doesn't have much of a defense. If we get a couple turnovers and Josh doesn't turn the ball over we can make this game close. To me this is a huge test for this team. At the beginning of the year I looked at this game as a toss up. Now we have to have some help to stay in this one. If we win this game Wilks keeps his job because nobody is predicting us to win so it would be the shocker of the day.

More than likely it will be over by halftime. The Cards just don't have the juice to score more points than KC will put up. The 4th quarter last game notwithstanding this offense has just been abysmal.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Got a bad feeling this weekend about Wilks & his love for the blitz.