John Brown - more bad stuff

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We've heard grumblings from RBs like Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson when they left...maybe Keim and his staff are worse than we thought from a player's perspective?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Plus, McFadden basically a PP mouthpiece:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How long till Honey Badger comes out with something

Smh.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Maybe there is more than us “fans” aren’t seeing that’s going on. :shrug: I understand some guys just have sour grapes because of a tough decision of being released such as Chris Johnson.

Arizona used to be a place most players wanted to come & now all this? Maybe it’s Keim? I just can’t see Michael being the issue, but who knows. I hope not but Smokey saying something negative has my attention.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He’s tearing it up!

I heard a report in the summer once he left, altitude played a role will sickle cell which could be why he’s healthy now.
It's 1080 feet versus 480. Cant be that much IMO

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Smoke's condition was not getting better when he was with the Cardinals. Smoke could not stay on the field. Smoke was given tons of patience by the Cardinals from weeks and weeks of on and off activity. You damn right they gave him a ton of chances because our WR core is thin. Sorry, I am happy Smokey is doing well but he always reflected the attitude of little kid, granted a sweet kid, but he is just pouting right now and could care less to the validity of what he is shoveling with his cartoon cleats

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Organizational failure IMO. Call the Suns.... They know medical. Call your brother for pete's sake.
Maybe so but that’s pure speculation imo. We have no idea what doctors did or didn’t do.

All I know he wasn’t healthy for 2 years.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Maybe so but that’s pure speculation imo. We have no idea what doctors did or didn’t do.

All I know he wasn’t healthy for 2 years.

And yet the moment he left he was a 1200 yard WR?

I'm sorry too..... there is something going on that is far more pervasive than "we gave him chances".

Either way.... No use crying about it after you leave though.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Smoke's condition was not getting better when he was with the Cardinals. Smoke could not stay on the field. Smoke was given tons of patience by the Cardinals from weeks and weeks of on and off activity. You damn right they gave him a ton of chances because our WR core is thin. Sorry, I am happy Smokey is doing well but he always reflected the attitude of little kid, granted a sweet kid, but he is just pouting right now and could care less to the validity of what he is shoveling with his cartoon cleats
One person commented to him that it wasn't cool to kick the franchise while they're down and Smoke said fans do not have any understanding of what really happened behind the scenes.

OP
OP
B

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think this is about not re-signing Smokey, the focus is on how he was treated by the organization. Add to that, we've seen other players talk some trash and it leads one to think there is a negative perception about the organization between players...

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't think this is about not re-signing Smokey, the focus is on how he was treated by the organization. Add to that, we've seen other players talk some trash and it leads one to think there is a negative perception about the organization between players...
Yet Fitz keeps coming back

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m is critical of the organization right now is anybody but this is just so bs… They made the right decision with John Brown regardless of what he’s doing now in Baltimore.. You’ll never convince me to a single one of you in this thread bitching believed that John Brown would return to the form he’s at now.

Last edited: