Worst Movie Line Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Credit goes to @AzStevenCal for inspiring this idea. Okay, folks... what are some of your favorite WORST movie lines ever?

I'll start with a gem from Eraser that takes place right after Arnie shoots an alligator about to attack him:

"You're luggage!"

Who's next?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent. I'll go with a line from Armageddon.

"Colonel Willie Sharp, United States Air Force, Ma'am - Requesting permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met."

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
How about a certain line from Shark Attack 3. I don't really want to repeat it here.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The chapter title of that scene I believe was "Cat Lover".

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ll admit I cheated. I used google.:D
X-Men (2000) "You know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Take your black silk underwear, get on a bus, and go back to Disney-Land."

You've got to be kidding? I thought that was the best line in a really bad movie. Before seeing this one I didn't even know that J-C Van Damme had a twin brother?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent... the blood bank."

Ha. That's how we got here in the first place. Cheesebeef used that quote in the Predator 4 thread and I suggested the line would be more appropriate in a "worst movie lines ever" thread.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ha. That's how we got here in the first place. Cheesebeef used that quote in the Predator 4 thread and I suggested the line would be more appropriate in a "worst movie lines ever" thread.
LOL, I knew it was a line from Hard to Kill, didn't remember it was THAT line. HA!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding? I thought that was the best line in a really bad movie. Before seeing this one I didn't even know that J-C Van Damme had a twin brother?
I love that movie! It was a so bad it's good and it's full of horrible lines that are great in context, that was one of them.

Also loved, "There's TWO of them!"

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that movie! It was a so bad it's good and it's full of horrible lines that are great in context, that was one of them.

Also loved, "There's TWO of them!"

What can I say, I watched every Van Damme and Seagal movie that came out while they were still anywhere near their prime. As for twin movies, I think I prefer Hayley Mills and Jackie Chan's efforts but I enjoyed Double Impact too.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cheesy action hero movies are always good for some ridiculous lines, but a lot of that is intentional. Van Damme and Schwarzenegger and Seagal can fill pages, but without those lines the movies wouldn't exist. The unintentionally bad ones are funniest.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What can I say, I watched every Van Damme and Seagal movie that came out while they were still anywhere near their prime. As for twin movies, I think I prefer Hayley Mills and Jackie Chan's efforts but I enjoyed Double Impact too.
The same here. The Parent Trap and Double Dragons are a lot different than Double Impact. :)

I have a soft spot for Marked For Death and Lionheart for them both.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"You wanna be a farmer? Here's a couple of acres!"

Even if I had never heard the line, I'd have no doubt about who delivered it. I let him go. I eat Green Berets for breakfast and right now I'm very hungry. You've just been erased. I'm the party pooper. Allow me to break the ice. If it bleeds, we can kill it. He had to split. Come on, kill me - Do it, do it now!!! Stick around. Let off some steam Bennett. You are terminated! He's dead tired. And lastly, from real life "I think gay marriage should be between a man and a woman"

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cheesy action hero movies are always good for some ridiculous lines, but a lot of that is intentional. Van Damme and Schwarzenegger and Seagal can fill pages, but without those lines the movies wouldn't exist. The unintentionally bad ones are funniest.
No doubt. Just about all of Arnold's one liners are cheesy classics.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent. I'll go with a line from Armageddon.

"Colonel Willie Sharp, United States Air Force, Ma'am - Requesting permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met."

This is great - I enjoy Armageddon for it's cheese factor, but that line is just awful

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
From The Running Man:

Arnold, after he kills the fat guy: "Killian, here's your Subzero... now plain zero."

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about a certain line from Shark Attack 3. I don't really want to repeat it here.

I have to admit, I don't know the line to which you refer. But can you really have a "worst movie line" from a movie like this? If so, we could just recite all the dialogue from every Sharknado movie and then drop the mic. I'm not saying SA 3 is as bad as Sharknado but that's only because I didn't watch past the first one. And I only watched that one as a nod of support for Johnny Rico.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rico I'm dying. But it's okay because I got to have you. (coughs up blood and dies)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave