OT: Holy crap, the Houston Astros

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are frigging +171 in RS v RA in 85 games. I, of course, knew they are the best team in baseball until someone says different. But, man, my jaw about hit the floor when I saw that. :jawdrop: Really, if anything, they don't have quite enough wins for how dominant that is. IMO.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swept those fools.

Yeah baseball is a crazy sport like that. You look at just April and June, the DBacks would be overwhelmingly the best team in baseball. But, we had such a horrendous month of May, it's like it was totally disconnected from the April and June DBacks. Who were those guys? I hope they don't come back.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Yeah baseball is a crazy sport like that. You look at just April and June, the DBacks would be overwhelmingly the best team in baseball. But, we had such a horrendous month of May, it's like it was totally disconnected from the April and June DBacks. Who were those guys? I hope they don't come back.

Yep, one of the things I love about baseball. Unlike most other sports a really bad team beats a really good team somewhere around the league almost every day.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm just thankful that June sort of showed us which one of the first two months was the fluke. They really are a good team if they can just stay intact. I'm excited to have Ray back. Shelby Miller is what he was, which is unfortunate. Seems like a nice guy, but not a major league caliber pitcher. Hopefully he held onto his money. Maybe Souza can generate something. Once Pollack is back, we may have an embarrassment of riches. Unfortunately Lovullo will probably always go with the cold hand just to make the guy feel better about himself.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The last 2 games are getting me worried though. They are hitting, but not hitting enough to score. 1 run in the last 2 games. Ouch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson