Josh Rosen, Josh Rosen, Rosen

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I prayed for Buffalo to make the mistake and snag Allen over Rosen. Still didn't think it would matter, but I freaked out when we traded up. Couldn't believe it. Then I freaked out all over again, thinking Keim would break my heart to trade up for another position player. Well, "Guts and Glory" Keim came through for me, the Cards, and all the fans, big time. So, so happy to be so very wrong!

I had literally texted my buddy "Rosen is Falling, we need to jump Oakland" and then the bills moved up and I thought for sure we were going to be stuck with Allen who is IMO Skelton part 2.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Leave it to a Texan to will us to getting a potential certified NFL stud QB lol :x

Way to go Jet our wishlist was the same & option #2 only co$t us an egg & an old dying hen instead of our farmland & 2 horses lmao

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How bout Rosen already being a locker room cancer? He's tearing ASFN apart!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Leave it to a Texan to will us to getting a potential certified NFL stud QB lol :x

Way to go Jet our wishlist was the same & option #2 only co$t us an egg & an old dying hen instead of our farmland & 2 horses lmao

:)
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I do not think Keim can even fail in the eyes of Michael if Rosen where to falter when you look at the overall perceived talent of the prospect and what little we gave up. Sure, it was a first rounder but the other first rounders have not gotten him fired yet lol

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
Drafting Rosen may not be a good thing like when the Cards happily drafted Leinart.
Rosen's college QBR ended up being a 63. He has had lots of injuries and is fairly slow.
Since he has been college, there is no proof that he is actually NFL-ready over other guys like Jackson (who ran Bobby Patrino's pro-offense) or Mayfield's multiple reads offense.
For me, the injuries including concussions are a big issue and the QBR Rosen produced should have been much higher from an "elite" QB.
Then there is the nagging thought that the other teams who drafted before the Cards all had solid reasons why they declined to draft Rosen.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
So, I'm not. I think I was really clear about that.

I do not have a problem with the terminology because Cheese is Jewish and know he means it in cavalier way being Jewish. I think your point is also valid because someone who is Jewish might go on our forum and not be aware and then find it offensive, which I understand is your point. This is why as a professor I tend to stay away from any administrative responsibilities because I side with both of you lol

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of the religious stuff has been taken out of the thread. You want to talk about his religion, take it to P&R where it belongs.

Keep it civil or bannings will be handed out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All of the religious stuff has been taken out of the thread. You want to talk about his religion, take it to P&R where it belongs.

Keep it civil or bannings will be handed out.
I hope you’re consistent then. We should never see any mention of religion on this board then. No mentioning when people’s children have baptisms to celebrate. No “merry Christmas” etc.

This was someone celebrating someone of their faith being drafted by their favorite football team. And it was just a play on words not even anything substantive about religion. I’m sorry this comes off as the mods digging just to assert their authority instead of actually listening to their constituents and admitting maybe they acted hastily. A little humility can be a healthy thing for such a contentious place like internet boards.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was someone celebrating someone of their faith being drafted by their favorite football team. And it was just a play on words not even anything substantive about religion. I’m sorry this comes off as the mods digging just to assert their authority instead of actually listening to their constituents and admitting maybe they acted hastily. A little humility can be a healthy thing for such a contentious

If you would like to discuss this further, please take it to PM.

Religion aside, I'd rather talk about how much I don't like this pick even though I applaud the effort in trading up to get their guy.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have we ever had a thread about a first round pick locked? We are about to make history tonight!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are very, very close indeed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn