2018 1st round pick is Josh Rosen

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a good pick. It can be great if he does what everyone says he is capable of doing. There are some serious question marks for me but I like Keim decided to grow some stones and make the move.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mixed feelings.

We didn't trade the farm but we didn't have to. We got the guy that every other QB hungry team passed on.

The concussion history is a concern---remember Kevin Kolb walking away because of his injury history.

Send a thank you note to CC. The extra pick in the 3rd that came back to us as a comp pick for losing him provided the ammo to make the trade.

SK got a FQB in perhaps the least painful trade way possible. We still have our top picks going into next year. .
and our 2nd and 3rd in this draft.

Rosen is strictly a pocket-passer and will fit into the same offense that bad-knees Bradford will operate out of.

The 'anti-trade' and the 'go-get-somebody' camps should both feel a least a little happy. And maybe a little puzzled.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a good pick. It can be great if he does what everyone says he is capable of doing. There are some serious question marks for me but I like Keim decided to grow some stones and make the move.
Many were questioning SK stones and he made a big move here. Also made a good deal doing and didn't give up much

Hopefully for us it all works out.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mixed feelings.

We didn't trade the farm but we didn't have to. We got the guy that every other QB hungry team passed on.

The concussion history is a concern---remember Kevin Kolb walking away because of his injury history.

Send a thank you note to CC. The extra pick in the 3rd that came back to us as a comp pick for losing him provided the ammo to make the trade.

SK got a FQB in perhaps the least painful trade way possible. We still have our top picks going into next year. .
and our 2nd and 3rd in this draft.

Rosen is strictly a pocket-passer and will fit into the same offense that bad-knees Bradford will operate out of.

The 'anti-trade' and the 'go-get-somebody' camps should both feel a least a little happy. And maybe a little puzzled.
Bingo.

Reaction score
I am absolutely ecstatic here. The price to move up was completely reasonable. He was not going to be there at 15.

Once again, do not believe what you hear leading up to the draft.

Fantastic Keim smokescreen and he learned his lesson from last year.

Stoked that we have some real hope now!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave