AP unhappy in New Orleans

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Kerwynn > AD at this point in their careers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
What the hell did he expect? Ingram was already there and they drafted another RB, did he really think he was going to be the workhorse back? EGO!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey AP, it's only game 1 bruh. You'll get your chance.... lighten up

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We'd be crazy not to at least make a call on it, right?

We have extra draft capital for this upcoming draft - we will have to replace several players probably, but still gotta make a call I think.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We'd be crazy not to at least make a call on it, right?

We have extra draft capital for this upcoming draft - we will have to replace several players probably, but still gotta make a call I think.
No, we would be smart to make a call.

1. He's washed up.

2. We have a worse OL & supporting cast in general compared to New Orleans. If he doesn't flourish there, he definitely won't flourish here.

3. We need to get younger, not older.

4. He's not a good pass blocker nor receiver.

5. Did I mention he's washed up?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
No, we would be smart to make a call.

1. He's washed up.

2. We have a worse OL & supporting cast in general compared to New Orleans. If he doesn't flourish there, he definitely won't flourish here.

3. We need to get younger, not older.

4. He's not a good pass blocker nor receiver.

5. Did I mention he's washed up?

He's not what he once was, but he's a lot better than what we have.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's not what he once was, but he's a lot better than what we have.
He's not. I'm not sure if he fits with any team in the league to be quite honest. He would've fit well with Oakland since they have a great OL with a very good supporting cast that can take the pressure off of him, but they already signed an old vet.

We. Need. Youth. Not. Washed. Up. Fellas.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
He's not. I'm not sure if he fits with any team in the league to be quite honest. He would've fit well with Oakland since they have a great OL with a very good supporting cast that can take the pressure off of him, but they already signed an old vet.

We. Need. Youth. Not. Washed. Up. Fellas.

So you are seriously taking Kerwynn Williams and Elijah Penny over Adrian Peterson?? I'm one to not be over-reactionary and think there's pretty much a 0% chance this actually happens, but really dude?!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I heard it's legal to beat your kids in LA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you are seriously taking Kerwynn Williams and Elijah Penny over Adrian Peterson?? I'm one to not be over-reactionary and think there's pretty much a 0% chance this actually happens, but really dude?!
I'm taking Kerwynn because he's younger & knows the offense. Not to mention, he won't get pissed & cause a media frenzy claiming he's not getting enough touches. You're going by reputation, not current production.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ap was a beast in his prime but if cards were to trade for him could end up being emmit smith part 2...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

'Adrian Peterson', one of the all time greats whose probably only competition for the greatest of all time is Jim Brown in my opinion... but Peterson now if you stop and consider his age and injuries he as sustained is not better than Williams and is probably even with Penny though Penny gets the edge because he can remain healthy