NE willing to Trade Jimmy Garoppolo

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Browns have like ten picks in the first 5 rounds. They could be an option.

I think it would make more sense for a team to hire McDaniels and then trade for Jimmy. The Jags could be in play as well.

OP
OP
cardncubfan
Reaction score
The Browns have like ten picks in the first 5 rounds. They could be an option.

I think it would make more sense for a team to hire McDaniels and then trade for Jimmy. The Jags could be in play as well.

This is the speculation that's out there.

I would do it. I liked him when he came out & wanted us to draft him.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No, he isn't worth a #1 round pick , hell no. A #2 rounder for grapolo and NE #5 rounder maybe

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
They want too much in my opinion. No team with a straight face can ask for a 1 with a guy whose not starting for them and is young

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Jimmy G. is unproven. Yes, he had a good couple of games filling in for Brady, but he got injured---which makes one wonder whether he will be able to hold up physically. Trading for him is trading on potential and a guy who has sit for three years, save a couple of games. Then, if a team trades multiple picks for him, it will behoove them to sign him long-term...yet...

Will the Brock Osweiler situation in Houston is going to have a ripple effect? Yes, imo. Plus, so will the Dak Prescott bonanza. The teams that need QBs are in good positions to draft one early this year, which is what they should do.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nah.

1st rule in business, the seller is trying to profit, not do you a favor.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I honestly don't think they'd trade. Just putting some info out there to see what happens. Brady could dive bomb at any moment.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't be surprised If the cardinals make a move for him

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No blanking way do I give that for garappalo. I'd rather let kw run the wildcat full time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or, how about this? Use one of those picks to draft a qb whose arm isn't made out of paper.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
No way I'd do it. If the Patriots are offering him up, they don't really want him and are amassing draft picks.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No blanking way do I give that for garappalo. I'd rather let kw run the wildcat full time.

I do not understand this way of thinking, Garappalo is somewhat of a known quantity and he looks very promising.

Whereas you would have no problem spending our first rounder on an unknown quantity at qb,of which over half miserably fail.

To me if you were willing to spend a first rounder on a QB in this draft, then you are silly to not be willing to spend one on Garappalo.

I would be very much in favor of making this deal if the fourth could be next years.