Madjack's Banner Suggestions - Seattle Game!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
screw that last one... how about

HAWKS TODAY. GOD TOMORROW!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one is pretty clever - a contender.

what does Loud Az Yell mean?

oh... I get it. I think it'll take people a minute to get it. need something more VISCERAL. Like when you walk in, you immediately just look up and say YES. YES!!!!!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what about this...

EVERY MAN UP

Screw you cheese, I mean really. Screw the everliving hell out of you. You son of a bitch.

That is absolutely, everloving, completely effing perfect.

I still like my Loud AZ Yell, and even the first shot at Next fan up, but you nailed it.

EVERY MAN UP is just perfect, especially for the last home game and the division on the line against the Legion of Boobs.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw you cheese, I mean really. Screw the everliving hell out of you. You son of a bitch.

I still like my Loud AZ Yell, and even the first shot at Next fan up, but you nailed it.

EVERY MAN UP is just perfect, especially for the last home game and the division on the line against the Legion of Boobs.

Unless, of course, we go with Legion of Boobs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

haha... yeah. I like that a lot. sure as hell is better then ANYTHING I've written in the current episode of TV I'm writing which might be the worst thing I've ever written.

just think EVERY MAN UP says everything about the season and what our fans and team need to do to win the division.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha... yeah. I like that a lot. sure as hell is better then ANYTHING I've written in the current episode of TV I'm writing which might be the worst thing I've ever written.

just think EVERY MAN UP says everything about the season and what our fans and team need to do to win the division.

Agreed. I officially retract all my submissions and am fully behind EVERY MAN UP. I think it not only resonates with our dumb asses in the seats, but the guys on the field would also immediately get it too given how much they've been fighting through and truly they've been every man up as well.

And I can't say this again with any more gusto...EFF YOU CHEESE!

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans,

I must say that I am astounded and humbled by the plethora of outstanding banner suggestions on this fan forum! Though I still post on the 'other' board, I wish I had jumped in here earlier!

Anyway, it has become clear that the banner's focus for the 12/21 game should be something that truly brings the fans to their feet. So, I am abandoning the whole 'Dear Santa' theme and considering these top contenders below:

"NEXT MAN UoP"

"LOUD AZ YELL"

"EVERY MAN UP!"

The beauty of these suggestions is their simplicity and brevity since they are one liners where I can display much larger letters.

Others?

Thanks,
MadJack.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cards fans,

I must say that I am astounded and humbled by the plethora of outstanding banner suggestions on this fan forum! Though I still post on the 'other' board, I wish I had jumped in here earlier!

Anyway, it has become clear that the banner's focus for the 12/21 game should be something that truly brings the fans to their feet. So, I am abandoning the whole 'Dear Santa' theme and considering these top contenders below:

"NEXT MAN UoP"

"LOUD AZ YELL"

"EVERY MAN UP!"

The beauty of these suggestions is their simplicity and brevity since they are one liners where I can display much larger letters.

Others?

Thanks,
MadJack.
One last one Jack

Heart of a Champion!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scream for BA

COACH OF YEAR

one heartbeat lol

red and white

DEFENSE

CROWN US

I CANT HEAR YOU

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards fans,

"NEXT MAN UoP"

"LOUD AZ YELL"

"EVERY MAN UP!"

Others?

Thanks,
MadJack.

you know my vote!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard