Trade or pick up RG3?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What yall think if the SKins would part ways with RG3?

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I do think he has played his last game with the Redskins. He's going to be out awhile and Cousins is going to light it up. I wouldn't want him though because he's unable to stay healthy. I think the era of the zone read running QBs is going to be a short one.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No idea if I would want him or not. If the FO thinks he can help who am I to argue but I would not pay too much of a price for him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is his second season ending injury in a short career. I think he's pretty much done and it sucks to see a guys career cut short because of injury.

I wouldn't trade for him there going to cut him

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Talk radio is lit up with the RGIII vs. Cousins talk. As a Washingoto hater I love it because Cousins is going to prove to stink and unfortunately it looks k like Griffin can't stay healthy. Fans here want their draft picks back!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect analogy

And I didn't steal it from anyone.

Soon we will hear about "injury-free practices" and that RG3 has resumed throwing.

Hey Subway, make new commercials. Unless you sell toast. Is J Tuck in the league?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RG3 is this generation's penny hardaway

Perfect analogy

I think Oden is a much better comparison. Anfernee only averaged 7 missed games per season his first 4 years in the league. And he was a 4 time All Star before injuries took him down. RGIII, like Oden, showed promise but neither of them ever delivered on that promise.

Steve

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Oden is a much better comparison. Anfernee only averaged 7 missed games per season his first 4 years in the league. And he was a 4 time All Star before injuries took him down. RGIII, like Oden, showed promise but neither of them ever delivered on that promise.

Steve

Neither of them really fit because RGIII got in one good year and I don't think Oden was ever able to do even that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Soon we will hear about "injury-free practices" and that RG3 has resumed throwing.

Hey Subway, make new commercials. Unless you sell toast. Is J Tuck in the league?

Tuck is with the Raiders so no he's not in the league.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Tuck is with the Raiders so no he's not in the league.

Ha Ha!
Seriously, Subway has to find some new NFL faces.
By the way, did anyone feel that RG III looked a little too upbeat in his post game presser for a guy with a potentially season ending injury. Even when getting carted off he seemed in a pretty good mood.

Last edited:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

If the price is right you can never have to many QB's. Kurt was supposed to be injury prone s I recall. I doubt they will get rid of RG 3.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even without injury I'm not convinced RG III is worth acquiring.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In a perfect world the Skins will trade RGIII to the Rams for the same picks, that went the other way, the first time around.