The Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had Bucannon in Round 2 of my ARZ mock (Ford went 4 spots too soon), as long as we got him, I'm happy. What did everyone expect ARZ to do, take Bridgewater or Carr and let them roam the sidelines for a year? News flash both were passed over by every team in Round 1.

Hopefully either Van Noy or Attaochu fall to #52.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going into round 2 we still got Tuitt, Hageman, Jernigan, Ealy, Nix, Van Noy all on the board how much you wanna bet we make a move on Friday

Maybe a TE Amaro, ASJ and Niklas still on the board

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I had Bucannon in Round 2 of my ARZ mock (Ford went 4 spots too soon), as long as we got him, I'm happy. What did everyone expect ARZ to do, take Bridgewater or Carr and let them roam the sidelines for a year? News flash both were passed over by every team in Round 1.

Hopefully either Van Noy or Attaochu fall to #52.

Except one.

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
Bucannon is the real deal. He's a very intelligent player with good field awareness. Very refined in coverage at baiting the QB into bad throws. Better suited for zone coverage and can be beat in man, but this can be improved upon. Sure tackler and is a more intimidating hitter than Pryor. Very versatile and will be moved around in Todd Bowles system.

I'm very excited for this pick. I think he is the perfect safety for this defense.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
That's why Jacksonville has a joke of a scouting department Jesus when was the last time they actually hit on a first round pick.

I think ill trust the Cardinals front office on this one

And also who said they'd take bortles over clowney?

The same group of rocket scientists that took Bortles at #3 with Atlanta hot for the trade up?

Don't think I am going to listen to that mess.

And that tells you all you need to know about the Jags success over the last decade.
Where are theses great drafts the cards have had?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The Cards 2004 Draft is probably better than all of Jax drafts over the same time period, combined.
10 years ago.

I'll look it up but I'll bet the drafts have had similar success rates. Mjd has probably been the best player drafted after Fitz.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Soooooooo....with the QB's that are left, not counting Carr, cuz I think he's gone in the 1st 2 picks tomorrow, who's the best fit for AZ? Doc Savage, Mettendiluted, Dude from GA????

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Whatever. It may not be his, and even if it is..... dude get real. I guarantee there are players on our roster right now who light up.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever. It may not be his, and even if it is..... dude get real. I guarantee there are players on our roster right now who light up.

The casualness of it worries me a little but you're right, it's not a huge deal.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson