Reaction score
OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Tyrann Mathieu

http://www.nikecardinalsauthenticje...Mens-Jersey-Nfl-Arizona-Cardinals-32-Red-Home

Size 44/L

You're in luck too, they are on sale!!

Oh:

You pull through on the goods for this long-standing bet, the above will be deemed met and you will have free reign of the boards once again (just don't avoid this thread, because it's been fun). :)

you sure you don't want Kevin Kolb? ;)

You had to pick the most expensive item, too. I will get you something though. How about this?

http://www.nflshop.com/Arizona_Card...ustom_Any_Name_And_Number_Hooded_Sweatshirt_-

$60 limit

I could give you cash and you could get your fancy elite jersey yourself :D

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cash is a cop out!
Make the Blowhard buy you a jersey!
There was never anything regarding cost limits in this thread.
The humiliation of him having to buy a Cards jersey must continue!
Letting him send cash just lets him off the hook!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
While we're on the subject......

Blowhard's fate should not be in your hands D-Dogg!
Just because you're a Mod doesn't make you a God.

Any reinstatement should be put to a vote of the board!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cash for reinstatement, I'm sure a lot of perma banned people would love to know about that.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While we're on the subject......

Blowhard's fate should not be in your hands D-Dogg!
Just because you're a Mod doesn't make you a God.

Any reinstatement should be put to a vote of the board!

His fate was always in my hands. I am not a mod, BTW, never have been and never will be. GoHard lost a bet to me, and was banished here because of that bet. We made another bet, and he lost that again and was forced to stay. He was never permabanned. He was put here based on a bet that he and I made. If I feel obligated to release him, that's my choice.

It is good to be king. GoHard knows I'm in the empire business now.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
His fate was always in my hands. I am not a mod, BTW, never have been and never will be. GoHard lost a bet to me, and was banished here because of that bet. We made another bet, and he lost that again and was forced to stay. He was never permabanned. He was put here based on a bet that he and I made. If I feel obligated to release him, that's my choice.

It is good to be king. GoHard knows I'm in the empire business now.

Since you're not a Mod, then who banished him to the Smack Shack as opposed to banning him and who is responsible for his reinstatement?

"If I feel obligated to release him, that's my choice."

How does that work, since you have no moderator power?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since you're not a Mod, then who banished him to the Smack Shack as opposed to banning him and who is responsible for his reinstatement?

"If I feel obligated to release him, that's my choice."

How does that work, since you have no moderator power?

gohard83 was never banned by any moderator so technically he could have posted on the main board at any time. He agreed to a bet with Donald and stuck by it - and been posting only here in the Smack Shack for some time now.

If he is smart he will just continue to post here regardless of Donald "freeing" him due to the conclusion of their latest bet.

If he goes back to the main board and reverts to 49er trolling there his posts will likely be reported and he will risk being banned from the site.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
gohard83 was never banned by any moderator so technically he could have posted on the main board at any time. He agreed to a bet with Donald and stuck by it - and been posting only here in the Smack Shack for some time now.

If he is smart he will just continue to post here regardless of Donald "freeing" him due to the conclusion of their latest bet.

If he goes back to the main board and reverts to 49er trolling there his posts will likely be reported and he will risk being banned from the site.

Will this response be deleted too?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose