Come at me, bro

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pre-dick-a-mint:
Something prophisized by go-hard, resulting in the Whiners losing.

(I read it on Wiki)

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope her name was not mentioned in the articles of course but it was a she.
:bigyawn: Charges are about to be dropped.
Police have not found any physical evidence of an attack, the source told the Chronicle.

Two other women who joined Crabtree at a party room at the W Hotel in San Francisco, along with the woman who reported the alleged assault, told investigators that Crabtree did not assault anyone, a San Francisco law enforcement source told The Chronicle's Phillip Matier and Andrew Ross.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/report-two-witnesses-say-crabtree-did-not-assault-woman

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boy I bet that's never happened before, rich famous guy gets charges dropped.

I hope he paid the going rate to the 2 witnesses.
Yeah the paying off the witnesses was the back breaker for this case.
with no Physical evidence of assault...how do you expect the charges to hold up?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the paying off the witnesses was the back breaker for this case.
with no Physical evidence of assault...how do you expect the charges to hold up?

Just saying assuming the case gets dropped doesn't mean anything. In these cases often the one with the financial means controls things when it's a he said she said situation.

Randy Moss made a career of that at Marshall, they literally had womens groups picketing the school for letting him play on campus while he was there. It's amazing what being a famous athlete can do.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayo Donald if Cardinals manage to win 7 games next year I will still cop you that Washington jersey. No lie.

Deal. And to make it more interesting, if we don't win 7, you get to post in the Cards main forum again.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just saying assuming the case gets dropped doesn't mean anything. In these cases often the one with the financial means controls things when it's a he said she said situation.

Randy Moss made a career of that at Marshall, they literally had womens groups picketing the school for letting him play on campus while he was there. It's amazing what being a famous athlete can do.
and what happens to this woman if she is lying....all she going to do is say "aw shawks...at least it was worth a try."
if she is lying..She should be held accountable too.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and what happens to this woman if she is lying....all she going to do is say "aw shawks...at least it was worth a try."
if she is lying..She should be held accountable too.

I'm sure if she's lying Crabtree will sue her for libel or slander or whatever it is? they just announced on Channel 2 that the DA won't press charges.

So I'm sure Crabtree will now take legal action against her.

I mean you're a Bay area guy surely you remember the Darrell Russell case? HIm and 2 friends charged with rape by a Sunnyvale woman, turns out Russell videotaped the whole thing. One of the 3 had reportedly told the barternder to make their drinks 4 times as strong as usual and he did saying they were attractive and looked like they were "ready to party." 2 of the 3 were bragging to people the next day they'd had sex with the woman while she was passed out and Russell had filmed it. And yet the DA chose to drop the charges saying he couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I guess I just get a little skeptical of stuff like this in the Bay area. More recently we had the gang rape of a teenager by several members of the DeAnza College baseball team that was thrown out despite 2 eyewitnesses who actually broke into the room during the rape. The accused all got together and said the unconscious girl had consented and the DA threw that one out.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure if she's lying Crabtree will sue her for libel or slander or whatever it is? they just announced on Channel 2 that the DA won't press charges.

So I'm sure Crabtree will now take legal action against her.
I'm not so sure Pepe Le Pew will take actions against her. He's not that top of guy.

I mean you're a Bay area
I root for Bay area teams (SF 49ers and SF Giants:thumbup:)....but I was born and raised in New Mexico.:)

guy surely you remember the Darrell Russell case? HIm and 2 friends charged with rape by a Sunnyvale woman, turns out Russell videotaped the whole thing. One of the 3 had reportedly told the barternder to make their drinks 4 times as strong as usual and he did saying they were attractive and looked like they were "ready to party." 2 of the 3 were bragging to people the next day they'd had sex with the woman while she was passed out and Russell had filmed it. And yet the DA chose to drop the charges saying he couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I guess I just get a little skeptical of stuff like this in the Bay area. More recently we had the gang rape of a teenager by several members of the DeAnza College baseball team that was thrown out despite 2 eyewitnesses who actually broke into the room during the rape. The accused all got together and said the unconscious girl had consented and the DA threw that one out.
Those are very sad and unfortunate events.
If there were any evidence against Pepe Le Pew....I would want him off the 49ers and in Jail.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure Pepe Le Pew will take actions against her. He's not that top of guy.

I root for Bay area teams (SF 49ers and SF Giants:thumbup:)....but I was born and raised in New Mexico.:)

Those are very sad and unfortunate events.
If there were any evidence against Pepe Le Pew....I would want him off the 49ers and in Jail.

The last guy I defended in such a situation was Marshawn Lynch who at the time had no history of any kind at all and seemed to be the classic case of a girl he knew trying to get money off him knowing he was about to get rich.

His actions since joining the NFL lead me to believe in hindsight the woman probably told the truth.

His case was dropped for the same reasons, lack of evidence.

It's amazing what athletes get away with. When Eric Wright(not the ex 49er) was at USC he got busted in a case where they found tons of pills like ecstacy etc in his dorm room. the DA dropped the case because he couldn't prove if the pills belonged to Wright or one of his roommates. Never mind the accuser said she was drugged, the tests showed she was drugged, and the drug used was among the pills found in Wrights apartment. That wasn't enough "evidence" for them to prosecute Wright. USC then kicked him out of school and he went on to a nice NFL career.

It never ceases to amaze me what an athlete can get away with in these cases.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
The last guy I defended in such a situation was Marshawn Lynch who at the time had no history of any kind at all and seemed to be the classic case of a girl he knew trying to get money off him knowing he was about to get rich.

His actions since joining the NFL lead me to believe in hindsight the woman probably told the truth.

His case was dropped for the same reasons, lack of evidence.

It's amazing what athletes get away with. When Eric Wright(not the ex 49er) was at USC he got busted in a case where they found tons of pills like ecstacy etc in his dorm room. the DA dropped the case because he couldn't prove if the pills belonged to Wright or one of his roommates. Never mind the accuser said she was drugged, the tests showed she was drugged, and the drug used was among the pills found in Wrights apartment. That wasn't enough "evidence" for them to prosecute Wright. USC then kicked him out of school and he went on to a nice NFL career.

It never ceases to amaze me what an athlete can get away with in these cases.

It's amazing how many innocent young men are locked up and humiliated because of stupid money hungry lying *******.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the get f'd by the refs at the end of the super bowl club.

But honesty, niners didnt deserve the win, they played terribly throughout except for a few nice drives.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was a bad call...but it should've never come down to the refs.
The blame goes to Roman.
Calling three straight pass plays after Gore had just ripped a 33 yard run, And Ngata out of the game.....cmon!

But honesty, niners didnt deserve the win, they played terribly throughout except for a few nice drives.
Pretty much.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score

Truth.

This one hurts. See you girls in a few months.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson