Come at me, bro

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg don't worry. PPeterson jerseys will be on clearance at Walmart soon enough.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith is so good at evaluating QBs!

Lindley!

Now I'm really laughing. You kept insisting Alex was good and now you're own coach benches him.

I said I thought there was no point in playing Skelton anymore he's a #3 QB and we need to find out if Lindley can be the #3 next season. And somehow you come out of that with you're right and I'm wrong?

Let's see I said Smith would lose his job possibly this season, it appears he has. I said benching Skelton for Lindley wasn't that dumb because Lindley is going to be better than Skelton and neither one of them should be anywhere near the field next season.

Again, you kept telling me I was wrong about Alex Smith, your own coach just confirmed I'm not.

He got benched because he's afraid to take chances downfield, he holds the ball and takes sacks rather than let it go. harbaugh knows Kaepernick will throw picks, but he also knows he'll make more big plays and apparently that's what he wants. As long as Kaepernick doesn't crap the bed or get hurt, Smith may never start again in SF.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
NFC West Champs!!!

4-0...1-11 since then?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO

TOLD YALL!

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Ayo Donald if Cardinals manage to win 7 games next year I will still cop you that Washington jersey. No lie.

I honestly don't see you guys beating any team in the division next year. It's gonna be 0-6 vs. the NFC West so ya'll better go 7-3 vs the outside. I just don't see it.

Who knows though, ya'll might have a fast start again...4-0 maybe muhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah! lololololol

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Typical dumbness expected from typical dumbness. I thought you were playing it smart for once :)D?) , avoiding all media contact as not to jinx your squad like you helped in last year (your jinx was especially awesome last year) , and the year before...I think that's why your stuck in this position/smack shack/pre-dick-a-mint.

Now I know who to bet on and that's a good thing, because my avatar has been tossed around more than the 49er salad lately. But you know all about losing bets and your ass. ;)

Silly gohard, now you know, when they lose in them last seconds, you had something to do with it.....AGAIN!!!! :):):):)

Last edited: