Evidence For No TD

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I was saying the same ******** thing.

I saw it from that exact angle and it's not freaking down and they have high freaking definition screens it's a freaking damn Greek tragedy.

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Gotta see b4 and after, He wasn't in.. but this is not incontrovertible

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
I disagree with this pic... I saw one angle and he did have his toe down. This pic could be right before he brought it down.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I saw the replay live and he never touched it I have it on TIVO if I have the balls to ever watch it again, there was one replay angle they only showed once that is that angle and I saw it.

I said as much in another thread, whatever it's done now.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
It was a TD. Our D didnt make one last stand. Im disappointed as much as anyone else but give credit where credit is due. They scored when they needed to.

Im still having a hard time letting go of the play before half time.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
We had our chances to put the game away and take it out of the refs hands all together and we couldn't.

I'll never blame the refs for this loss. It demeans us and our team, IMO.

OP
OP
Mr. Boldin

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
You can see it clearly from the hd view that this picture was taken from. His right foot in crossed over his left and never moved. His right foot never got any closer to the ground then it did in this photo.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had our chances to put the game away and take it out of the refs hands all together and we couldn't.

I'll never blame the refs for this loss. It demeans us and our team, IMO.

Yeah. This was just a loss. Plain and simple.

OP
OP
Mr. Boldin

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Im just gonna post some random pictures in here, because I am pissed and need to take it out.

You must be registered for see images

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Agreed.... We showed up... And that boy got both toes down on the greatest stage.

They won.

OP
OP
Mr. Boldin

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Here is an even better picture...

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Ok people there is video evidence that supports what he's saying.

It may hurt now, and it should never have come down to that but the freaking truth is the truth and damnit they have HD views of this crap.

They are not supposed to get those wrong with 30 freakikng angles on that, it dosen't matter they're never going to say we won the game it's over but for the next team that goes in there they need to be more honest with this crap.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fire Pendy, Now!!!

Never Blitz In The Endzone!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We lost plain and simple... the defense could not hold them for 2:37 min.

No.

It's not plain and simple.

We did lose, it should never have come down to it but I want to know the truth about that particular play.

Why rush the last play of the game and not review the Warner pass?

Whatever I'm going to wait and see what the team has to say about it because i think they're going to have something to say about it.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
why did you have to post those pictures. I was really hoping my perception was wrong and I would get over it later.

asudevil83

Reaction score
Here is an even better picture...

cant really argue with that....but in all honesty i thought it was the right call at the time....oh well

would like to see a few frames before that there though. looks a little like it was towards the end of the fall

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Several people stuck their freaking heads under a hood and viewed the damn thing in HD from a dozen angles and one angle was clear and all you have to do is view that angle about twice and you reverse the call.

There's HD video evidence all over the freaking planet.

It was a blown call but who's to say they don't score on another play.

Anyhow I don't want to take anything from the Steelers but I do want the official quizzed as to what the hell they were thinking.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know. I thought it was the right call at the time, and it's really hard to tell from a still photo as to when it was taken.

The previous play to Holmes was the killer. Actually, the play by Harrison was the biggest killer. But, that pass to Holmes that he ran down inside the 10 was a blown coverage and really put a TD, instead of a FG, into play. I find it hard to believe DRC was supposed to play the short route on that one, but who knows.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Still pictures don't tell the full story. It can be right after he touched both feet... if you have a video showing a closeup of his feet all the way, then that is a different story, not that it will changed anything but make us more pissed.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe DRC was supposed to play the short route on that one, but who knows.
No, once again during this game he bit on the pump fake. That was Philly's plan to beat him and Ben pulled it off a lot better than McNabb and Co. were able to. I suppose it's possible that DRC was releasing Holmes into the secondary but I highly doubt it. He was schooled today. Shame on Pendy for not making some kind of adjustment at some point--any point in the game to give him some help. He couldn't handle Holmes one-on-one and it was obvious from the start.

Reaction score
I feel for you guys. As an Eagles fan, I know what it's like to come up short in the big game. You just have to say "**** it, it wasn't our night", and get over it. You can pick apart every play and find a penalty that wasn't called or something else to make the case for your team deserving it more, but you're just gonna end up driving yourself crazy.

As an Eagle fan, I still don't know what kind of cheating shenanigans Belicheat may have been up to in that Super Bowl. But I can't drive myself crazy about it. It's not worth the anger.

Keep your heads up Cards fans. That was a helluva game. Cards definitely earned the respect you guys were looking for.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison