Spurs aka Sterns Aka Flops Aka Cheats here we come..

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Can't really blame the Jazz for tanking. By losing, they get to kick the crap out of Houston, setting up a Jazz-Lakers second round.

We need to hope that the New Orleans-Dallas series is a knock down, drag out, 7 game war, so the playing field is somewhat even in the next round (for the Suns).

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now is not the time for this "being realistic" crap. It is time to be a big freaking homer. If you're a Suns fan now is the time to get hyped. Not after the Suns prove something to you in game 1, but RIGHT NOW.

I want to see a beat down of these fake ass champs. Prove that they are faker than the Fakers. Let's see it:

Sterns->Mabs->Fakers->Dirty ass Celtics. 16-0
You must be registered for see images attach

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is going to be great. I think Shaq has Timmys number. The Spurs will lose this series!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Haven't the Suns won the last two game 1's that they played in SA and lost the last two game 1's that they've played in PHX?

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People need to get off the Stern junk. The Suns need to keep thier heads screwed on straight and not fall for Sprus tricks...otherwise we will get "Sterned"

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Now is not the time for this "being realistic" crap. It is time to be a big freaking homer. If you're a Suns fan now is the time to get hyped. Not after the Suns prove something to you in game 1, but RIGHT NOW.

I want to see a beat down of these fake ass champs. Prove that they are faker than the Fakers. Let's see it:

Sterns->Mabs->Fakers->Dirty ass Celtics. 16-0
You must be registered for see images attach

amazing post brother.. this will go in my sig

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
with homecourt, no less.

here's a little perspective for all the Suns fans who now think we own the Spurs and that Spurs fans are quaking in their boots. If we were to play the Lakers, would you be quaking in your boots even though they owned us this season (beating us twice on our home-floor)? I doubt it judging from everything I read on this board, so why should Spurs fans feel any different?

We haven't played the Lakers since the first day that Shaq played. That's a little different.

Judging by the Spurs board, Spurs fans do seem to be quaking in their boots

If we lose in the first round, so be it. I'm just happy that the Suns have a second chance to beat them after getting robbed last year.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i've been heartbroken too many times man. And don't get me wrong, I ain't being "realistic", I fully admit to being PESSIMISTIC. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna be screaming at the TV and watching every second of this series all while my IBS tortures my stomach, but until we FINALLY take that first series lead EVER against this team, I'm gonna brace myself for the worst and hope for the best. This team has to prove it to me before I give in completely to homer land. They had their shot last week, but the awful taste of the meltdown against Dallas and the absolutely pathetic egg-laying ceremony against Houston shook me.

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
I used to hate playing San Antonio, but now I think Phoenix can beat them. Might as well (hopefully) take care of them early.

I'm not going to worry about the second round yet. None of us know what will happen in the first round, so why start fretting about the second round yet? For all we know, Chris Paul, Dirk Nowitzki, and Kobe Bryant could go down with an injury in the first round allowing the Suns an easy route to the Finals. Or vice versa with STAT getting hurt. Just take it one series at a time.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i've been heartbroken too many times man. And don't get me wrong, I ain't being "realistic", I fully admit to being PESSIMISTIC. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna be screaming at the TV and watching every second of this series all while my IBS tortures my stomach, but until we FINALLY take that first series lead EVER against this team, I'm gonna brace myself for the worst and hope for the best. This team has to prove it to me before I give in completely to homer land. They had their shot last week, but the awful taste of the meltdown against Dallas and the absolutely pathetic egg-laying ceremony against Houston shook me.

how do you even gonna enjoy the playoffs with your thought process?

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Road Warriors. The SUNS are gonna walk into the SPURS house and steal the dog, start pissin' on the furniture, followed by roughing 'em up in front of their own grandmother's......so to speak.

disclaimer:
I do not condone this type of behavior.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
4-1 phoenix for this series.. no doubt about it..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how do you even gonna enjoy the playoffs with your thought process?

um, when they win games, I'm happy and when they lose, I'm not. Probably just like everyone else.

and to be totally honest, I don't think my mental state "enjoys" watching sports period. It's almost like sadomasochistic torture that I put myself through. Believe me, no one who watches a playoff game with me (or Ouchie... or really any other Suns fan that I personally know who has been watching them for the last two decades) "enjoys" it till the game is over and the Suns have won.

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
We're going to win because this time, Marion disappears before the series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're going to win because this time, Marion disappears before the series.

I just wish we had homecourt. I think I said Spurs in 6, but it'll probably be 7. These two teams are just too evenly matched and I think playing on the defending champs floor in a Game 7 will just be too much for this team.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Suns in 6... It's playoff time, and we are matched up with the defending champs in the 1st round. I don't know about you all but I'm pumped up.

GO SUNS!!!!

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
um, when they win games, I'm happy and when they lose, I'm not. Probably just like everyone else.

and to be totally honest, I don't think my mental state "enjoys" watching sports period. It's almost like sadomasochistic torture that I put myself through. Believe me, no one who watches a playoff game with me (or Ouchie... or really any other Suns fan that I personally know who has been watching them for the last two decades) "enjoys" it till the game is over and the Suns have won.

ya i used to lose sleep and be depressed for weeks over my chosen teams losing.. so i feel you on that.. i try and enjoy the games more for the talent these days.. however i hate the spurs with such a passion that this series will be huge for my psyche.. do i think the Suns are going to win? of course.. do i think they have a chance of losing? no

my brother can't watch sports anymore cause he literally throws up when his team loses.. i can't believe people can get like that..

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I just wish we had homecourt. I think I said Spurs in 6, but it'll probably be 7. These two teams are just too evenly matched and I think playing on the defending champs floor in a Game 7 will just be too much for this team.

so you are saying Suns in 7 now? good for you ;)

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Spurs in 6, I have a bad feeling Amare is going to get the short end of the calls, refs will have him playing less than 30 mins.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya i used to lose sleep and be depressed for weeks over my chosen teams losing.. so i feel you on that.. i try and enjoy the games more for the talent these days.. however i hate the spurs with such a passion that this series will be huge for my psyche.. do i think the Suns are going to win? of course.. do i think they have a chance of losing? no

my brother can't watch sports anymore cause he literally throws up when his team loses.. i can't believe people can get like that..

yeah, I never get that bad and I can usually turn the anger/anxiousness off once the game's over, but there's very little "enjoyment" when the game's on. Believe me, I hate the Spurs as much as anyone here and I actually think we have a good shot. I just don't like playing them right out of the gate and on the road. But hey, in the immortal words of Rick Flair: To be the man, you have to BEAT THE MAN.

Screw it. Bring those mfers on!

I do believe this. Whoever wins Game 1, wins the series.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
yeah, I never get that bad and I can usually turn the anger/anxiousness off once the game's over, but there's very little "enjoyment" when the game's on. Believe me, I hate the Spurs as much as anyone here and I actually think we have a good shot. I just don't like playing them right out of the gate and on the road. But hey, in the immortal words of Rick Flair: To be the man, you have to BEAT THE MAN.

Screw it. Bring those mfers on!

I do believe this. Whoever wins Game 1, wins the series.

yyaaaa budddyyy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort