Youtube video of raiders/ chargers fight in the stands

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
punk ass raider fans.. looking like hoes in in a fight, the thing they pride themselves on..

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I was at a Charger Raider game at the Los Angeles Colliseum and watched that guy that they always show with the sholder pads with spikes and the silver and grey tiger-stripped face clobber a 8 or 9 year old kid in the back of the head with an apple because he had a charger shirt on... It always pisses me off that they show him on TV. He got arrested that day, but sure as *&#$ he was on TV for the next game.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at a Charger Raider game at the Los Angeles Colliseum and watched that guy that they always show with the sholder pads with spikes and the silver and grey tiger-stripped face clobber a 8 or 9 year old kid in the back of the head with an apple because he had a charger shirt on... It always pisses me off that they show him on TV. He got arrested that day, but sure as *&#$ he was on TV for the next game.

Im sorry but if I saw him do that to a kid I dunno if I could butt out. What a punk.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got any killer Cards videos of tailgating and stuff? I have some doozys from Sun Devil. I'm kind of new to youtube but I think I have some pretty legendary stuff.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that I am trying to defend the punks in raiderland but.....

That link is the end of the fight..... Here is the start...

The Chargers fans were really being scumbags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSy_zZu5wQ&mode=related&search=

Sometimes people can be Jerks. Doesn't matter the color. The Mob Mentality is pretty powerful.

that showed me nothing but supporting the chargers fans.. it was their house and raider fans came talking mess...

whats you claim here?

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I went to the Chargers /Cards game in San Diego last season wearing a Fitz jersey & 99% of the Chargers fans were cool.The hate for the Raiders was obvious even at that game & I can't say I blame them.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I went to the Chargers /Cards game in San Diego last season wearing a Fitz jersey & 99% of the Chargers fans were cool.The hate for the Raiders was obvious even at that game & I can't say I blame them.

To get single game tickets to the Raiders game in San Diego you have to buy tickets to 2 other games. It's San Diego's attempt at keeping the scum away.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
chargers fans are some of the biggest d'bags i've ever encountered - right behind raiders fans - let them all kill each other off

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
All I can say is, if our fans ever act as bad as Raider Nation (as a whole) I hang up my Cardinal Red forever.

That is such senseless BS.

As for Raider Fan in SDS, I've had some good back-and-forths with them. All in all, they were always pretty good natured fans around me. They were shocked that anyone could (or would) be as vocal of a fan of the Cardinals as I am.

Except the one time when one of them dumped beer one me when I was downstairs having a smoke. I called him out, and he refused to come down.

Smart move, since the 4 Raider fans I was with at the time were personal friends of mine.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
that showed me nothing but supporting the chargers fans.. it was their house and raider fans came talking mess...

whats you claim here?
Again... I wasn't saying the raiders fans are angels....

But the chargers fans are dancing and talking major smack as the raiders guys walk by. And if you didn't think that the chargers fan that looked like an extra from menace to society wasn't dancing, cussing, and talking major smack to the other guys you are crazy.

What is the best way to start a riot? Act like you are a gang banger.... and talk smack like a ghetto thug to a bunch of other ghetto thugs.

Not saying it is right..... it's just stupid to think the Chargers guy had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
talking smack and dacning means beat everyone down? I only punch those who truly deserve it.....unless I am really drunk, then they must slightly deserve it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We don't know what was said, or done. People don't have the right to hit others.... Of course not.

But they also don't have to be abused because of their loyalties. I went to Veterans Stadium in Philly MANY times in my Plummer Jersey and never met fans like that. I would get some ribbing of course. But we aren't neanderthals, act like an adult. Not a cast member for Colors. Some people never grow up..... When people like that get together.... Fights ensue.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I love the one where the Raiders fan was exiting the porta-potty and told the chargers fan going in after him that there was no toilet paper.

The charger fan asks the raiders fan....can I use your moss jersey. That was hilarious.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player