Your week 17 who-to-cheer-for-guide

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I meant week 17. Sorry for the typo.

All of this is predicated on the Cardinals losing to SF.

Buffalo (5-10) @ NYJ (6-9)
Cardinals move up one position in round one and all subsequent rounds if the Bills win.

Cleveland (5-10) @ Pittsburgh
Same as above. Cardinals move up one position in all rounds with a Browns win over the Steelers.

Chicago @ Detroit (4-11)
Cardinals probably move up one notch in first round past Detroit if the Lions beat Chicago.

Jacksonville (2-13) @ Tennessee (5-10)
Cardinals move ahead of the Titans in all rounds if TN beats the Jags.

Philadelphia (4-11) @ New York Giants
With an Eagles win, the Cardinals likely move ahead of them in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Oakland (4-11) @ San Diego
Same as above. Cardinals would be tied with Oakland and after the first round would move ahead of them in draft position.

[SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]Kansas City [SIZE=-1]2-13 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].508 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Jacksonville[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2-13 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].538 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Oakland[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].467[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Philadelphia[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]4-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].508[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Detroit [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].571 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Buffalo [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].488[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]7 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Cleveland [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10[/SIZE][SIZE=-1].500[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]8[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Tennessee [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1].513[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]9 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Arizona [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].563[/SIZE]

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
and of course

AZ Cardinals (5-10) @ SF 49ers
we don't need another win

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
I meant week 17. Sorry for the typo.

All of this is predicated on the Cardinals losing to SF.

Buffalo (5-10) @ NYJ (6-9)
Cardinals move up one position in round one and all subsequent rounds if the Bills win.

Cleveland (5-10) @ Pittsburgh
Same as above. Cardinals move up one position in all rounds with a Browns win over the Steelers.

Chicago @ Detroit (4-11)
Cardinals probably move up one notch in first round past Detroit if the Lions beat Chicago.

Jacksonville (2-13) @ Tennessee (5-10)
Cardinals move ahead of the Titans in all rounds if TN beats the Jags.

Philadelphia (4-11) @ New York Giants
With an Eagles win, the Cardinals likely move ahead of them in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Oakland (4-11) @ San Diego
Same as above. Cardinals would be tied with Oakland and after the first round would move ahead of them in draft position.

[SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]Kansas City [SIZE=-1]2-13 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].508 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Jacksonville[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2-13 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].538 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Oakland[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].467[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Philadelphia[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]4-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].508[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Detroit [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].571 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Buffalo [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].488[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]7 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Cleveland [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10[/SIZE][SIZE=-1].500[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]8[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Tennessee [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1].513[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]9 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Arizona [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5-10 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].563[/SIZE]

Buff is Home verses the Jets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
What is the best case scenario if all those teams win where do we draft can we draft as high as 5? That might be enough to get Geno.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unless you are the Colts...tank the year draft the franchise QB and then go to the playoffs in his rookie year.
There's a difference between cleaning out your roster in order to rebuild because your star QB is severely injured and your roster is starting to get "old" (& letting the chips fall where they may re W & L record) and not trying to play as hard as you can in every game you compete in.

In this respect, I don't believe the Colts "tanked" the 2012 season in order to get Luck (anymore than I think Washington tanked the season to land RG3). It's just how the chips happened to fall.

The sole object in pro football is to win as many games as possible/& not to "win the draft." Otherwise it would be called The National Draft League.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Go Cards !!! Beat the Niners !!!

:newcards:

Most definitely! I'm just taking the most likely scenario. If 'we' hand the Niners their second consecutive defeat, it will make the offseason just a little more bearable.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
There's a difference between cleaning out your roster in order to rebuild because your star QB is severely injured and your roster is starting to get "old" (& letting the chips fall where they may re W & L record) and not trying to play as hard as you can in every game you compete in.

In this respect, I don't believe the Colts "tanked" the 2012 season in order to get Luck (anymore than I think Washington tanked the season to land RG3). It's just how the chips happened to fall.

The sole object in pro football is to win as many games as possible/& not to "win the draft." Otherwise it would be called The National Draft League.

Jeff please the colts intentionally tanked that year. There was zero effort to win and they left painter in all year. The skins were just bad the colts were expected to be a 6 won team and no one thought they would be that bad. The team quit.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

In the Redskins case they weren't satisfied with where the chips fell and traded multiple picks to move up with the Rams for the chance to draft RG3...a bold move that seems to have worked