Your reaction to the Jonathan Gannon hire?

Reaction to Gannon hire?

• Total voters

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website says some dude named Walter Cherepinsky...goes back to 1999. They have a page that lists fan sites for teams and the one for the Cards is broken/no longer around. I just sent him an email, asking to update to ASFN.
Interesting. I thought I read that from another member here. Happy to admit defeat.

edit, I think I was mixing up Walterfootball with RevengeoftheBirds and Walter Mitchell.
There can't be too many Walters that support/write about the Cards.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Not sure if this article was posted anywhere here or not. In case it hasn't.

That is a fascinating article from an Eagles insider which makes me feel a lot better about the hire. Looking forward to the presser.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Yeah, bad take, as has been pointed out. He loved playing the Nieman's of the world over younger players. Huge weakness with VJ.
My problem wasn’t with playing rookies, it was not teaching rookies. These were physically gifted players who were either badly used in a scheme, Reddick for example, or simply not taught how to use their skills. It will be interesting to see if the new coach does better.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This hire will
Ultimately come
Down to who he hires as a DC and OC. If he gets really good ones he can succeed. I don’t think Ken Whisenhunt was a good coach. But he had Haley and 2 good DC under him. Having Warner helped too because he was like a coach.
Going off subject a little. Kyler is really going to be the key of course. Will he still run!? I think the reason Kyler digressed is because the coaches didn’t want him to run anymore. Which is why he was so good. He was quick and could scoot for 7-12 yards. He isnt a pocket passer. If the coach lets him play like Mahomes. He can be good and so will
We

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Website says some dude named Walter Cherepinsky...goes back to 1999. They have a page that lists fan sites for teams and the one for the Cards is broken/no longer around. I just sent him an email, asking to update to ASFN.

Yes, and he hasn't given his site a refresh since day one.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This hire will
Ultimately come
Down to who he hires as a DC and OC. If he gets really good ones he can succeed. I don’t think Ken Whisenhunt was a good coach. But he had Haley and 2 good DC under him. Having Warner helped too because he was like a coach.
Going off subject a little. Kyler is really going to be the key of course. Will he still run!? I think the reason Kyler digressed is because the coaches didn’t want him to run anymore. Which is why he was so good. He was quick and could scoot for 7-12 yards. He isnt a pocket passer. If the coach lets him play like Mahomes. He can be good and so will
We
I thought Murray didn't want to run.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Murray didn't want to run.
According to who, Kyler?

Kyler has said publicly he wanted to run more but he was running the plays given by Kliff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose