Your 2008 MVP....

cly2tw

Reaction score
That's the dilemma for the Lakers. Besides Kobe and Fisher, they don't have smart enough decision makers on the perimeter, while Celtics have Pierce, Allen and Rondo, plus KG when he rotates out. Celtics' defense successfully forced the ball out of Kobe and Fisher. That was the story of game 2, not the reffing.

OP
OP
D

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe people are making excuses for the "changed" Kobe.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I despise the Lakers, Vladamir Radmanovich needs a good punch to get any kind of production out of him. Good shooter, bad basketball IQ.

He is the weirdest player...sometimes his shot is pure, perfect and splashes. Other times he airballs it or it is terribly ugly. And....this happens on back to back shots! I don't think I've ever seen a player with such a wide swing between beautiful shot and pathetic shot, so quickly. It's weird...I comment on it a lot.

To the picture...wow...you mean Kobe gets mad?!? Down 24 points? With a dbag who was effing up all game long huffing wind beside him? Gasp and swoon!! Alert the media.

People's negative fixation with Kobe is slightly more unhealthy than my positive one.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I despise the Lakers, Vladamir Radmanovich needs a good punch to get any kind of production out of him. Good shooter, bad basketball IQ.

To parrot Donald, VladRad is a kook. One game, he'll score 10 points in 4-5 minutes and other games he wont sniff the court in the second half.

Phil has tried to understand him, but I think it is impossible.

OP
OP
D

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
He is the weirdest player...sometimes his shot is pure, perfect and splashes. Other times he airballs it or it is terribly ugly. And....this happens on back to back shots! I don't think I've ever seen a player with such a wide swing between beautiful shot and pathetic shot, so quickly. It's weird...I comment on it a lot.

To the picture...wow...you mean Kobe gets mad?!? Down 24 points? With a dbag who was effing up all game long huffing wind beside him? Gasp and swoon!! Alert the media.

People's negative fixation with Kobe is slightly more unhealthy than my positive one.

Everyone gets mad. Pouty children hit people they get mad at.

But I get it, he wears the laundry so you'll let ANYTHING go, even hitting one of your own teammates.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Actually, in that vids, Kobe was mad but didn't seem like lashing out like he would have done earlier or MJ used to do to Kerr. ;)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record, this is another Laker thread started by a Suns fan that will inevitably lead to animosity from some posters about the lakerfans getting their chocolate in the suns fans peanut butter.

cly2tw

Reaction score
For the record, this is another Laker thread started by a Suns fan that will inevitably lead to animosity from some posters about the lakerfans getting their chocolate in the suns fans peanut butter.

Hey, for the record, the Suns fans are enjoying the finals series so far. :D

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Everyone gets mad. Pouty children hit people they get mad at.

But I get it, he wears the laundry so you'll let ANYTHING go, even hitting one of your own teammates.

Do you play basketball? Have you ever played a competitive sport? This type of thing happens ALL THE TIME. The only difference is that this time it was caught on camera and is made a big deal by jealous Suns fans.

I hate the Lakers, but this is reaching at it's most extreme.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you play basketball? Have you ever played a competitive sport? This type of thing happens ALL THE TIME. The only difference is that this time it was caught on camera and is made a big deal by jealous Suns fans.

Looks like a pretty prick like move to me. I have played competitive sports almost my entire life. I have had coaches do stuff like that but never another player. Maybe I was just fortunate to not play with a bunch of self centered pricks. Then again it might be because they all knew if they laid a hand on me I would smack em back.

I think it's funny that if someone views it as asslike thing to do you are jealous Suns fan. Why? Because it's the finals? I would have said that if it was the regular season.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score

Eh..I completely disagree. If Amare did that to anyone on our team, we would be outraged.

Remember when I scored those tickets behind the bench and wrote about how Amare went off on LB?

Half of PhxSuns.net wanted him traded.

Being competitive is one thing. Thinking you can physically hit your teammate in frustration is something completely different.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty prick like move to me. I have played competitive sports almost my entire life. I have had coaches do stuff like that but never another player. Maybe I was just fortunate to not play with a bunch of self centered pricks. Then again it might be because they all knew if they laid a hand on me I would smack em back.

I think it's funny that if someone views it as asslike thing to do you are jealous Suns fan. Why? Because it's the finals? I would have said that if it was the regular season.

Exactly! When I played football, you could expect that from the coaches. But if a teammate did that to me, I would yell "WTF???!!!"

Shame on Radman for not having any respect for himself.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kobe is a prick why is this even a surprise? He's competitive and a total a-hole does anyone really find this outside his character, I mean at least he didn't bend him over while he was slapping him, oh wait different event.

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty mild compared to when he elbowed Sasha for telling him a horrible joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen