You have 11 days to fix the A$FN crisis

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there isn't much time before the election, but this must happen. Are there any pet projects we can put into the program that would make this happen sooner? A bridge to nowhere perhaps? Maybe a bridge to somewhere even?! How about a nice projector for your planetarium?

I've suspended my suspended campaign for this, and I don't feel the vbookie traction moving.

How can we all work together in hope and change and hope for change to this change we've now experienced?

Four score and a bunch of days ago, we bet like crazy people on crack on really dumb things, like what number the DJIA would end with that day. We are now deprived of that basic right to be idiotic with fake cash.

I implore you good sirs, please move rapidly on this, and when you get it fixed you can rightfully say I was the catalyst.

This message has been approved by Donald/Mulli '08

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A portion of all proceeds from vbookie coin flips could be donated to Western PA diversity programs and to my clothing fund.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As chief of tech, I feel I must say something.

Thank you.

AZZenny

Reaction score
Finally, Donald has taken a decisive step as candidate, begging rather than merely smearing his opposing candidates with mud (metaphorically, DCR, just metaphorically).

This is the focus Donald's campaign has lacked for weeks, that we pundits have harped on -- an actual agenda, rather than milling around in crisis mode and accusing other candidates of doing nothing (accurate for Pariah, but a case of the pot calling the kettle black... errr... hmmmm... can we use that one this election? ) or of distracting the voters with falsie promises. THIS could be the game-changer, and if it results in positive action by the Keebali Central Bank, would be a memorable October surprise.

It'll be tough for Linderbee to top this, although topless might get Treasury Secretary danielb to respond faster than Donald's eloquent but empty rhetorical and pathetic pleas for non-specific change. Or with DCR as advisor, she may be able to actually suggest WHAT to do rather than Donald's pork-barrel (OK, that won't fly... ) ummmm... promises of payola and earmarks.

However, probably the campaigns will once again degenerate into tit-for-tat sniping.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, if boobies will help speed things up... only on ticket has boobies. You betcha! <wink>

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to mention, danielb...I have boobies, and I'd like to see vbookie fixed. Thank you, that is all.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel I should point out that this "action" has and will bring about the exact same response as non-action.

danielb

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry it's taking so long to fix. We just want to make doubly sure that when we do return the Vbookie it will work as intended.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry it's taking so long to fix. We just want to make doubly sure that when we do return the Vbookie it will work as intended.
He said, "doubly"...It's a subtle reference to "Double D". It's obvious that when this gets fixed it will be because of me.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Daniel. It is nice to know that you are working on this issue diligently.

It is also nice to see the other candidates follow my lead. Sometimes it takes a true leader like Donald/Mulli '08 to really get people looking for solutions and not pointing fingers.

It's also nice to know they are very capable followers, even if they can't lead on their own. We will need strong followers like them.

danielb

Administrator
Reaction score
We are going to have a test run of the credits system. Hopefully all will run smoothly but be aware that we may disable it again. In the meanwhile I would like to make it clear that we have a maverick team working on creative solutions ;)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should have had closer to 20k IIRC.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are going to have a test run of the credits system. Hopefully all will run smoothly but be aware that we may disable it again. In the meanwhile I would like to make it clear that we have a maverick team working on creative solutions ;)

:thumbup:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I mention to danielb that I have boobies, and 2 days later, it's fixed...and I got back exactly what I had. Awesome.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn