Yotes win 4-0 over LA

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
And after watching the entire game, I have one more thing to add...
i Hablamos Espanol, ya ve hoy !

Did I miss something?

OP
OP
M

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
Only if you watch the commercials. I swear, sice Tivo I never watch them...except durring live sports. The Coyotes have the worst!!

That was from the super greasy(hope he doesn't post here, if he does he needs to know this) ambulance chaser guy...errrr...lawyer.

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
Kolanos played his butt off during this game. I was very impressed by his effort, especially when he checked two Kings, one right after the other.

OP
OP
M

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
If a coach is defined by how much he can get out of the players he has...tonight makes me think Gretz might just have it. The first period I felt I was watching a COMPLETELY different team.

I hope it wasn't just a flat LA team after a B2B...I choose to think it was more than that.

Keep it up!!:thumbup:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
Only if you watch the commercials. I swear, sice Tivo I never watch them...except durring live sports. The Coyotes have the worst!!

That was from the super greasy(hope he doesn't post here, if he does he needs to know this) ambulance chaser guy...errrr...lawyer.

Ah, I think I know what you are talking about.

I was watching a game a few weeks ago and they showed one of those creepy lawyer commercials saying you need a "tough, aggressive attorney" or something, then the very next commercial was from the Phoenix PD saying "tough, aggressive attorneys" are useless. It was awesome. :thumbup:

Murf

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah, that PD commercial was great. It wasn't too long ago that it was considered unethical for a lawyer to advertise. Ah the good old days :p

I'm addicted to tivo myself. For the yotes games I just pause it, do something else for 15 minutes and then come back. If I catch up to live, I just repeat. Tivo is probably the best thing to happen to TV since cable.
And I agree, great win last night. Hopefully the start of a streak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn