Yo Gabba Gabba!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey parents, if you're looking for a show that you can enjoy as well as your youngster, check out Yo Gabba Gabba on nick Jr.

Started by one of the members from 90 ska band The Aquabats, The show features DJ Lance Rock and his cast of kid robot designed characters who learn lots of life lessons. the show is music and dancing-centric, and had feautured regular contributors Bz markie and Mark Mothersbaugh (from Devo).

Guests have included Tony Hawk, Elijah Wood, The Aggrolites, lots of other bands.

I recommend checking it out for design reasons, content reasons, music. A great show.

http://www.yogabbagabba.com/index2.html

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I love this show, I even watch it without my son. :) There's a party in my tummy!!!

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well that is either #1 or #2 as one of the most stupid and idiotic things that was ever posted on this board. And one that you would only ever do on a message board cyber tough guy.

Lighten up Francis. You make a rediculous comment about a show that I obviously like, and you in no way explain your position, you need to expect that kind of a response. Post like a moron get replied to as if youre one. What else do you want???

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
That show was on the other day and my 13 month old grand daughter was watching. I'm glad there are older adults who do things like that to entertain kids, but honestly, that dude scares me as much if not more than The Wiggles!

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who Bob? DJ Lance Rock? I think he appeals to adults like me, cause I see hipster 20 somethings rolling around NY clubs and in Brooklyn like that everyday. Big Old Boom Box, vintage Cazal glasses, drum major hat, skin tight jumpsuit......wait. NO I DONT!

I just think its a VERY late 20's 30 something demographic in terms of aduklts who watch with their kids, becasue its a total 80s throwback and its very "alternative" in terms of musical selections and bands that play. I mean Cornelius is CRAZY experminetal japanese art rock...

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that is either #1 or #2 as one of the most stupid and idiotic things that was ever posted on this board. And one that you would only ever do on a message board cyber tough guy.
I thought it was pretty funny, and something that I think you'd say to anyone with whom you were having friendly banter, ...francis.