Yesterdays downtime

asfntech

Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday, at around 12-13:00 EDT, one of our machines crashed. Due to several other problems, we could not restore the website before around 16:00 EDT. and we've learned in order to avoid these issues in the future. As far as we know, no data was lost in the process.
Thank you for your patinace and understanding, and please update us on any issue you see fit, via the contact us form.

Keebali Team

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The home page update probably had something to do with it too.

Oh wait! :D

AZZenny

Reaction score
Good ones, Gee. Very good.

Hey, Keebalim - I'm leaving for Israel next week, and will be in Tel Aviv for a few days in mid-July. Any chance I could pop in and see ASFN keebali-mercazi if I'm in the neighborhood?

AZZenny

Reaction score
Slikha, O. I had just been reading another thread and apparently had Gee on the brain. urk.

I thought this was awfully sophisticated humor for Gee, and wanted to give a little pat on the back. But from you, O - I expect no less than a keen, sly edge.

Again, my humble apologies.

alan_we

Admin
Reaction score
Hey, Keebalim - I'm leaving for Israel next week, and will be in Tel Aviv for a few days in mid-July. Any chance I could pop in and see ASFN keebali-mercazi if I'm in the neighborhood?

Positive! We'd be great to have you over for coffee or grab lunch together if you are in the area... We are based in Ramat HaSharon - just off the Kfar HaYarok interchange... I am pming you my mobile.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is so cool, alan and AZZ!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slikha, O. I had just been reading another thread and apparently had Gee on the brain. urk.

I thought this was awfully sophisticated humor for Gee, and wanted to give a little pat on the back. But from you, O - I expect no less than a keen, sly edge.

Again, my humble apologies.

Oh dont worry.. Having that style of humor that O has will eventually come to me.. You know.. When I become an old man posting pics of myself of when I used to have hair.. That humor aint so much an aquired taste, but the watered down kind when the brain cant process alot of things quick enough..

;)

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh dont worry.. Having that style of humor that O has will eventually come to me.. You know.. When I become an old man posting pics of myself of when I used to have hair.. That humor aint so much an aquired taste, but the watered down kind when the brain cant process alot of things quick enough..

;)

Wait a minute..................................

You have hair? :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn