XBOX ONE X

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone getting the Xbox One X next week? I won it through the Taco Bell promo and it arrives in two days. As a long time Xbox gamer since the OG console, I slowly moved over to PlayStation the last few years and really have a faint interest in Xbox at this point, but I'm curious how this will stack up vs the PS4 Pro. 4k 60 fps will be tasty on Forza and Gears.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!

I am getting one.

The One was much better at E3 than the PS4 Pro on display.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, I didn't think I had any shot even if I went to taco bell! Congrats!

I don't have plans to buy it right now as all it seems to do is improve graphics, I'll wait and see before spending the money, I already have two xbox ones anyway.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nice!

I am getting one.

Let me know what you think when you get it. I'm really torn on this. I pre-ordered, cancelled after really thinking about it, then won it through Taco Bell. I've just really turned into a PS4 guy and I love my Pro.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
wow, I didn't think I had any shot even if I went to taco bell! Congrats!

I don't have plans to buy it right now as all it seems to do is improve graphics, I'll wait and see before spending the money, I already have two xbox ones anyway.
Won it with the free online code. I was stunned, jumping around the house like the dad in A Christmas Story. ITS A MAJOR AWARD!

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Update: Forza 7 is 4k HDR is out of control amazing. This console lives up to the hype. I wish it had a VR component but other than that I am so happy with it. I am excited to see how developers use the power over the next few years. Forza is a magnificent first step.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my A button on the Project Scorpio branded controller is sticking. I get a hold of Xbox and they tell me to ship back the controller and they will send me a plain black one back instead. Apparently at least someone else on Twitter is having the same problem. Gamestop doesn't have any more Scorpio editions to replace it with.

You mean to tell me that I can't ship my brand new controller somewhere to have it fixed and shipped back to me? Unreal.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my A button on the Project Scorpio branded controller is sticking. I get a hold of Xbox and they tell me to ship back the controller and they will send me a plain black one back instead. Apparently at least someone else on Twitter is having the same problem. Gamestop doesn't have any more Scorpio editions to replace it with.

You mean to tell me that I can't ship my brand new controller somewhere to have it fixed and shipped back to me? Unreal.

I would think they could just fix the damn thing. There is a special screwdriver that is used to open the controllers you can get for under $10 if you want to perform surgery on it yourself.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think they could just fix the damn thing. There is a special screwdriver that is used to open the controllers you can get for under $10 if you want to perform surgery on it yourself.

I have done it in the past, but kinda refuse in this case on principle. Hopefully me tweeting about it will cause it to gain traction.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They are sending me another Scorpio controller. Thank goodness. I don't have to ship the old one back either.
Thats good. They have been pretty good to me over the years with customer service when I had two 360's get RROD and my first XB1 died.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard