Xbox Live Games With Gold For February 2016

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Hand of Fate ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of February. Styx: Master of Shadows ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from February 16th to March 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Monday, 01 February, Sacred Citadel ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through February 15th. Then on February 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Gears of War 2 ($19.99 ERP) for free through February 29th.

:shrug: dont think I will play any of these ones. Still loving knight squad though!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I already have Gears of War 2, which is close to a masterpiece.

Heard great things about Hand of Fate.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hands of Fate sounds like it could be pretty cool. Kind of a D&D style with cards.

Beyond the thirteen gates at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate. Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modelled 3D assets, and combat begins.

Styx: Master of Shadows is more of a stealth RPG, but the graphics look pretty decent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already have Gears of War 2, which is close to a masterpiece.

Heard great things about Hand of Fate.

Hands of Fate sounds like it could be pretty cool. Kind of a D&D style with cards.

Beyond the thirteen gates at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate. Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modelled 3D assets, and combat begins.

Styx: Master of Shadows is more of a stealth RPG, but the graphics look pretty decent.

yeah I am just not into the card games, I went through the screenshots and just closed it. I might download it and maybe launch it someday but not my cup of tea.

The other game the screenshots didnt tell me much but ill try it at least.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's also a new free-to-play game available called Roblox:

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/ROBLOX/c79323fd-00f8-462a-a97a-39a0eb61791e

I still haven't launched Knight Squad or half of the other free games I've gotten lately... I've been playing nothing but Fallout 4.

Although Gems of War (free to play) was a fun puzzle matching game.

knight squad is very basic but fun. I mostly like it because I play it with my son. Doubt I would get a ton of use from it otherwise. We play online a few nights a week

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
There's also a new free-to-play game available called Roblox:

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/ROBLOX/c79323fd-00f8-462a-a97a-39a0eb61791e

I still haven't launched Knight Squad or half of the other free games I've gotten lately... I've been playing nothing but Fallout 4.

Although Gems of War (free to play) was a fun puzzle matching game.

Fallout 4 makes me realize what a masterpiece Witcher 3 is. I'm having trouble getting into it. I don't want to build settlements and the story has not been interesting yet. I like to look around and listen to the music, but nothing has grabbed me yet to say "wow, this is a great game!"

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is kinda Gold related. Hey BRR so can I not buy DLC for any of the 360 games now? I know I need to get the XBONE but I just hardly play at all so I can never bring myself to drop the money on a new console.

Anyways I got this old golf gam out, tiger woods 13 and it's still a blast but I'm trying to by new courses and it takes me to the page in the UI but there's no option to buy anything :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is kinda Gold related. Hey BRR so can I not buy DLC for any of the 360 games now? I know I need to get the XBONE but I just hardly play at all so I can never bring myself to drop the money on a new console.

Anyways I got this old golf gam out, tiger woods 13 and it's still a blast but I'm trying to by new courses and it takes me to the page in the UI but there's no option to buy anything :(.

Gold was down a lot on the last 48 hours and digital content was dead during that period. As of now it seems to be up, I would think digital content would still be available plenty on 360 games but ea could also no longer support that specific game. I recommend logging in to Xbox. Com and seeing if the content is available there

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

That could just be a loading issue, are you trying to buy it inside of the game? If so, Try going to Xbox store on the Xbox, go to this game and see if you can get the content in there

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn