Wrong Turn

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
*** out of *****

Decent little by-the-numbers horror flick. Biggest complaints were it has cookie-cutter characters with basically no development of them. The villains are entirely one-dimensional with no backstory given. Luckily, it has some genuinely suspenseful moments, great makeup effects, and some very adept direction. The chase through the trees (and the ax to the face of one character) made it worth the price of a matinee ticket.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdamien13
*** out of *****

Decent little by-the-numbers horror flick. Biggest complaints were it has cookie-cutter characters with basically no development of them. The villains are entirely one-dimensional with no backstory given. Luckily, it has some genuinely suspenseful moments, great makeup effects, and some very adept direction. The chase through the trees (and the ax to the face of one character) made it worth the price of a matinee ticket.

I enjoyed this movie. But Im a horror flick junkie. I thought it was worth the admission. Man I wish we could have seen Dushku NAKED!

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
Yes, but is Eliza Dushku nude?? :D :thumbup:
No, but it was very cold in those woods :)

I just saw the movie this afternoon. I know it's a scary movie, but it was extremely predictable (no virgins though). There were only a couple of really scary scenes, plus the there were a ton of holes in the story line.

Maybe the sequel will be better.

P.S. Mike, you will love this movie :)

Last edited:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alan
You just usually like the movies that I don't like. That's all, I swear! :)

Yeah, you're right about that...you just have bad taste, that's all :)

Mike

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Just watched it. Terrible movie, I couldn't wait for them to get killed so it would end. Luckily it was only 84 minutes.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard