Wow what a job by UCLA vs UT

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I can't belive Ucla came back and beat Tennese in the 2nd half with how poorly Kraft played Tennese should've destroyed UCLA. That was a great ot though sucks for the Tennese kicker though i'm sure he is hearing it in the locker room after missing that 24 yard fg.... But still if the tennese rb wouldn've fumbled on that drive where they could've gone up two scores Tennese would have probally won. Great game to watch though grats to UCLA

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slick Rick can coach and the PAC-10 is often underrated nationally. UCLA has equal or superior talent to Tennessee on defense. Loved the outcome.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slick Rick can coach and the PAC-10 is often underrated nationally. UCLA has equal or superior talent to Tennessee on defense. Loved the outcome.

THey don't have the depth up front UT did but yeah starters wise the defenses were pretty close.

You have to like Walker he realized early on that the UT QB just fell apart under a pass rush so he blitzed the whole game and never let the guy get comfortable.

I know he didn't make the Cards but you could sure see UCLA missing Dennis Keyes in that game how many times did a UCLA safety miss a tackle on a WR or RB allowing them to get into space, especially in the first half. Rahim Moore is a touted freshman but he didn't look starter ready and the other S Ware was atrocious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn