Wow We Jsut Got Ripped Hardcore

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys I was listening to Gambo and Ash on KTAR 620 and they were talking to the radio guys from Phily and Oh man were they ripping us. They said we have no chance in hell at winning. Gambo and Ash even tried to bet the panzy superbowl tickets but he would not do it. IDK about you guys but I hope we just kill Philly. No respect out there

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yea, their radio guy @ 950 ESPN Philly bitched out of the bet. hahaha

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
that interview was hilarious

:raccoon: to gambo and ash for bashing that stupid philly reporter

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the best was when G&A offered a bet ---

those guys that were soooooooo absolutely dismissive of the Cardinals chances suddenly wanted to change the subject when asked to put their money where their mouth is --

Frankly, I am so tired of the whole Philly thing -- all bluster and no substance

They (in fairness, most but not all ) show up on this board full of condescention and bravado -- but also refuse to post where their "home" message board is or what their screen name is back there.

Its the perfect situation for internet cowards -- win and they get to rub it in because we arent going anywhere, lose and they get to go run and hide.

Atlanta fans werent cowards, Panther fans werent cowards............

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
the best was when G&A offered a bet ---

those guys that were soooooooo absolutely dismissive of the Cardinals chances suddenly wanted to change the subject when asked to put their money where their mouth is --

Frankly, I am so tired of the whole Philly thing -- all bluster and no substance

They (in fairness, most but not all ) show up on this board full of condescention and bravado -- but also refuse to post where their "home" message board is or what their screen name is back there.

Its the perfect situation for internet cowards -- win and they get to rub it in because we arent going anywhere, lose and they get to go run and hide.

Atlanta fans werent cowards, Panther fans werent cowards............

Hepcat has yet to come back on this board.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
All Phili is doing is validating the stereotypes that have hung over their heads for years....yep, nothings changed

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would love to know which annoucer this was. They have a few goof balls out there for sure.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Ike Reese and Howard on WIP 610 are absolutely positive that Philly is winning, all week. Reese said about five time, "This team stinks."

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ike Reese and Howard on WIP 610 are absolutely positive that Philly is winning, all week. Reese said about five time, "This team stinks."

Good! All this is more ammo for the Cardinals. They'll hear all this and be properly motivated.

Personally, I don't even listen to the jerks.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I know the Eagles fans love Reese but he sounds like Don Pardo if you were to kick him in the nuts.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Like Wolfley said on the podcasts, if this is the kind of stuff we need to get motivated at this stage of the playoffs, we're in trouble.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
Like Wolfley said on the podcasts, if this is the kind of stuff we need to get motivated at this stage of the playoffs, we're in trouble.

I think a better point wasn't that it might motivate us, but that other teams might get it in their heads that we are the same old Cards and we aren't for real. One of the podcasts suggested the Panthers got up 7-0 and then seemed to say "yep we know the outcome, this is the Cards" and they relaxed. When a team relaxes like that they are going to blow the game most of the time. The Eagles IMO already have that mentality.

It is perfect really, the Cards players have no pressure on them, because even if they get blown out they still had the best playoffs since coming to AZ. The Eagles on the other hand, have all the pressure in the world. They have lost 3 out of 4 NFC championships this decade and could be the team that lets the "same old Cards" into the superbowl!

I see no way that their players are not extremely tight coming into this game, while at the same time arrogant and at least slightly lackadaisical. Our players, on the other hand, have been playing for pride and acting like consummate pros this whole playoffs. We haven't been going to the opponents sideline and picking up the phone or anything like that *cough* McNabb *cough*. Now they are going to come into our house which should be the biggest home field advantage we have ever had as a franchise this game, and act like they own the place. They are in for a surprise and it is going to come down to if they can adjust quick enough or not, because if they don't, this will look like the Panthers game.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I think a better point wasn't that it might motivate us, but that other teams might get it in their heads that we are the same old Cards and we aren't for real. One of the podcasts suggested the Panthers got up 7-0 and then seemed to say "yep we know the outcome, this is the Cards" and they relaxed. When a team relaxes like that they are going to blow the game most of the time. The Eagles IMO already have that mentality.

I believe the fans and media have that mentality, but I disagree about the Eagles players and coaches. It's going to be a very tough game for us because Reid will have them focused. If the Eagles do come out flat and we beat them handily, I'll be thrilled, but shocked.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
I believe the fans and media have that mentality, but I disagree about the Eagles players and coaches. It's going to be a very tough game for us because Reid will have them focused. If the Eagles do come out flat and we beat them handily, I'll be thrilled, but shocked.

I don't think all of them do, but I still remember McNabb's cheap shot a few weeks ago. There are some great players on that team but McNabb strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't have it all together upstairs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard