Would you bring Chase Edmonds back?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Cut by the Broncos. I know he has no connection to the current staff or front office anymore, but in a situation where we need some depth at RB... what do you think?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He and Connor provided a good dynamic, each able to do some stuff the other can't.

Our running back stable last year of a bunch of guys similar to Connor didn't work out so hot.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's done, he looked like he was running in quicksand last year.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's done, he looked like he was running in quicksand last year.
I thought he looked same. Horrible between the tackles but makes some great plays in space. It's just that the Dolphins and Broncos have much better options than him while on the Cardinals he was our best option for a while.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Idk about Edmonds but I'm sure glad we cut Anderson & Golden, time to get players that can actually play both of their positions & we save money on the cap.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut by the Broncos. I know he has no connection to the current staff or front office anymore, but in a situation where we need some depth at RB... what do you think?

I love the guy but it does depend on what offense we run and we have no way of knowing yet what that will be. Chase fit Kliff's offense perfectly, that may not be true with the new offense

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The new regime might want to draft a guy. Maybe after the draft. If not then, I'd pick him up if we need one after an injury during camp.

We're going in a new direction, he simply might not fit.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would much rather draft one in the 4th or later rounds

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
As I posted Monday, “Good chance Edmonds get released. I’d take him back in a heartbeat. The price should be right.”

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose