Worst Team Since The Cardinals Moved To Arizona?

Worst Team Since The Cardinals Moved To Arizona?

• Yes

Votes: 48 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Not the worst team. But the coaching staff is one of the worst.

There is some talent on the roster, e.g, David Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Patrick Peterson, Chandler Jones.
The NFC West is one division where you have to have above average coaching to be competitive. The Cardinals don't.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In a league that now clearly favors offensive football, and finds new ways to hamstring defensive play every year.... This is easily the worst Cardinals team ever.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The 2018 team is an embarrassment.

But the way the 2002 season ended I thought was a rock-bottom point for the Franchise. Losing 9 of the last 10 games, knowing that Plummer was leaving, the dawning realization that the 2002 draft had been epic-ly bad (Wendell Bryant was the 1st round pick), and the ending roster just being generally devoid of talent, all gave me such a sense of hopelessness. It seemed like we we're decades away from competing.

Plummer had pretty much quit on the team by the end, and so if you took the week sixteen version of the 2002 team, and put them against the week twelve version of the 2018 team, I think God would intervene, open up a giant sinkhole at state farm stadium, and allow both teams to plummet into the abyss, never to be seen, or heard from again.

I'm going with 2018 being tied for worst.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the worst coaching I have ever seen on our team. I feel like we could give Wilks an all pro roster and we MIGHT go 8-8.

He turns every coach into Amos Jones. Wilks is Amos Jones and it's just more Amos Jones all the way down.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is my first post on this topic: As a Cardinals season ticket holder for 20 years who lives in California and driven to EVERY home game and never missed....the Cardinals train has officially come to a stop for me. I just signed up for the San Diego Chargers wait list...I could have chosen the Rams, but couldn't bring myself to do so.
This is my final season with the birds...I'll always be a fan, but I won't miss this train wreck anymore...and I never thought I'd leave my Cards season tickets...guess people can change.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If you want to hear a true evaluation of this team, listen to a Bob Kemp tomorrow

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
But then we would have to:

A) figure out what station Bob Kemp is on
B) listen to Bob Kemp

1060. He also had podcasts. I have been listening to him sine I was 12 years old. Incredible baseball knowledge and explodes over Cardinals and Suns incompetence

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Fredo, you’re my older brother and I love you. But don’t ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.

You should come out for a game next year. I will take you to Scottsdale. “Try the veal. It’s the best in the city”

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Attended the game today and it was the worst team I have ever seen. This coaching staff sucks! There has been some thought here about Leftwich remaining the OC. After today, seeing his play calling he's just as bad as McCoy. I thought they rehired McCoy and he was back to being the OC after seeing this clusterf**k of offensive play calling today. Even my wife who has no interest in football and doesn't know jack squat about the game look at me and said their really bad. I came all the way from South Carolina just to see this steaming pile of dung! I underestimated how bad this team really is but to see it in person gives another entirely different perspective. It's worse than I thought.

I would say half the crowd were Lion fans. As I looked across from me there was just as much blue as red in the stands.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
1060. He also had podcasts. I have been listening to him sine I was 12 years old. Incredible baseball knowledge and explodes over Cardinals and Suns incompetence
Exploding over Suns and Cardinals incompetence isn't anything special. Does he have any solutions?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Attended the game today and it was the worst team I have ever seen. This coaching staff sucks! There has been some thought here about Leftwich remaining the OC. After today, seeing his play calling he's just as bad as McCoy. I thought they rehired McCoy and he was back to being the OC after seeing this clusterf**k of offensive play calling today. Even my wife who has no interest in football and doesn't know jack squat about the game look at me and said their really bad. I came all the way from South Carolina just to see this steaming pile of dung! I underestimated how bad this team really is but to see it in person gives another entirely different perspective. It's worse than I thought.

I would say half the crowd were Lion fans. As I looked across from me there was just as much blue as red in the stands.

Can you imagine how ugly it’ll be in that stadium next year if MB decides that Wilks deserves another season?????

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard