Wolfley stick getting old?

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When the bengals score you always hear some guy yelling "go, go, go" or " yes, yes, yes" while his counterpart is making the call. That is pretty much all that guy does.

At least Wolfley actually interacts. He may go overboard trying to say cool things at times but it could be much worse.

jeeperaz

Rookie
Reaction score
Like him or not, that craigslist/dim lit apartment comment from last night was pure gold.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I've been a fan of Wolfley's for a long time. This might get me kicked out of here but I just don't like listening to him anymore. IMO his stick needs an overhaul. The man gives me snot bubbles and ear bleeds with the same tired over the top adjective laced rants. Take out a lot of the junk. There's still good football knowledge in there.

I'm sorry that is all. :bang:
Snot bubbles and ear bleeds sounds exactly how Wolfley would describe his shtick.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Snot bubbles and ear bleeds sounds exactly how Wolfley would describe his shtick.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yup I was quoting him. Even the Craigslist shtick went on to long for me. At that time I wanted to hear more about what was going on and why. Maybe I'm just getting old. I thought I would see what other people thought. I liked it now I don't anymore. :sad:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
getting old? his shtick was born that way Benjamin Buttons style.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I usually enjoy listening to wolf...for the first quarter....but then as the game continues, so does he.......at least I have a mute button.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I usually enjoy listening to wolf...for the first quarter....but then as the game continues, so does he.......at least I have a mute button.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm trying to find my pictures from old training camp days. I remember a pic I have of Wolf walking off the field, I'll post it at soon as I find it.. That man was a stud for us. He is passionate about football and better yet...passionate about our Cards. I love Wolf and appreciate all the times he would say...."What's going on stud...get in that weight room."

I had never heard a hit like a Wolfley all out block or special teams hit. He'll never get old to me

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bah, all teams have some old meathead player from their past doing color for radio and local TV. Can't blame the old *****-like guys like Wolfley not wanting to get off the NFL ****. He's not the worst, or the best, of the bunch.

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love me some Wolfley. He bleeds red through and through. There are some on this board who's "schtick" gets old yet I'm willing to let it go because I love this place and my Cards.

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm not a RW guy but I never heard him once promote his restaurant on the radio. That's pretty professional.

True. And every time I went there on Friday night he would stop by our table and talk to my wife and I. He has some interesting stories to tell.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dude, I see where you're coming from, but he's an acquired taste. And while a homer he does know FB. Seems to bleed Cardinals red.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude, I see where you're coming from, but he's an acquired taste. And while a homer he does know FB. Seems to bleed Cardinals red.

Are we sure this is the case? The guy who came in here and called a "Big Red Huddle" to hate on Karlos Dansby and jock Langston Moore? The guy who talks about how nasty and effective Bradley Sowell is? He's had a lot of time in the league, and he has some language down. No question about that. But being able to translate what he sees with his eyes to reach reliable conclusions? Erm... I dunno.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
He is a top-tier local color analyst, I'll give him that. Listening to him and Pasch is the closest any preseason crew gets to sounding like a national broadcast duo. I give Pasch a lot of credit for that, but he and Wolf definitely have their act together.

Watching some of the other local teams do games on NFL Network is painful. Cheering? Really? Referring to the team as "we" every other sentence? Raiders and Panthers crews come to mind as two of the worst.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Speaking of painful local preseason broadcasts, the Raiders used to be the absolute worst. Right in the middle of absolutely stinking out loud for decades, they'd bring in Al Davis' puppet and closest confidant, Al LoCosale, to shill for the team during broadcasts. They'd put up season ticket ads about every 5 minutes, and act like there was some reason people would actually be excited to buy them. Most comical of all was the opening of the broadcasts, with the Raiders' 3 Super Bowl trophies on display, glimmering as if they'd won them the last 3 years. Hell by this time they hadn't won one in so long they were probably rusty as an old Plymouth Valiant in the local junkyard.

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Love Wolfe. Apparently, he's not the only one who likes So well. He keeps hanging around, at least for now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn