Wk 12-Arizona Cardinals @ NE Patriots Pre Game Thread. 2020

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Patriots

QB Kyler Murray (shoulder) has no injury designation, but TE Darrell Daniels (ankle), DE Josh Mauro (hamstring), and S Jalen Thompson (ankle) have been ruled out. T Justin Murray (hand) and S Charles Washington (groin) are listed as questionable.

The Patriots ruled out RB Rex Burkhead (knee) and T Isaiah Wynn (knee), and Burkhead is expected to miss the rest of the season. LB Ja'whaun Bentley (groin), DE Tashawn Bower (illness), DT Adam Butler (shoulder), DT Byron Cowart (back), DT Carl Davis (concussion), S Kyle Dugger (toe), K Nick Folk (back), CB Stephon Gilmore (hand), WR N'Keal Harry (shoulder), TE Ryan Izzo (hamstring, hand), G Shaquille Mason (calf), WR Matt Slater (knee), and RB J.J. Taylor (quadricep) are listed as questionable.

Link

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Thisi s the first game of the season where I think Kyler needs to be a legit star for us to win. Kyler, the run game, the O-line. We will be fine everywhere else.

p.s. I can't wait to see Isaiah and Cam come together.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
lmao

you see that play pretty every game when someone is driving late. Stop it.
Really? Can you provide an example then? The only player I’ve ever seen do this is Fitz and he’s done it twice this season. Usually a player tries to get up while everyone else gets lined up and the player struggles to get the D off him or the ball to the ref to spot it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? Can you provide an example then? The only player I’ve ever seen do this is Fitz and he’s done it twice this season. Usually a player tries to get up while everyone else gets lined up and the player struggles to get the D off him or the ball to the ref to spot it.

dont bother. Getting certain people to admit they’re wrong only ends in them hurling insults and getting even more indignant about whatever take they just made. See the Joe Burrow will never play again take for recent proof of that.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dont bother. Getting certain people to admit they’re wrong only ends in them hurling insults and getting even more indignant about whatever take they just made. See the Joe Burrow will never play again take for recent proof of that.

lol

please do go to that thread

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I mean if you think Larry Fitzgerald invented then idk

but I’ve watched Elway, Brady, Manning all masters of the last second drive get that ball up to the line ASAP run plays or spike it to stop the clock.

teams drill this stuff.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Early east coast road game vs. a coach and QB who’ve had little trouble with Cards in their careers. A depleted defense as well. Pats likely win this game 23-16. Fits does a ton of things on the field that do not show up on the stat sheet, big loss IMO. Pats young RB has a running style made to beat this team.

This is a fair assessment. Our only hope is an early lead, Kyler actually being healthy enough to make plays with the arm and LEGS, and winning the turnover battle would be huge!

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Simmons also should be a difference maker in this game. More than enough size and speed to eliminate Cam from the run game.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean if you think Larry Fitzgerald invented then idk

but I’ve watched Elway, Brady, Manning all masters of the last second drive get that ball up to the line ASAP run plays or spike it to stop the clock.

teams drill this stuff.
That’s not even the same thing. Larry didn’t run up and spike it. He took the ball from the player who was tackled in bounds ran it straight to the umpire to get the ball spotted while the rest of the team aligned to spike the ball. I’ve been watching football for 27 years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player do that before. I’ve seen them try and pick their guy up to get him to the LOS, but never just grabbing the ball to get it spotted.

OT though if you want to see a great 2 minute drill, google Byron Leftwich last 2 minute drill in college at Marshall. He does it with a broken ankle. Pretty epic.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s not even the same thing. Larry didn’t run up and spike it. He took the ball from the player who was tackled in bounds ran it straight to the umpire to get the ball spotted while the rest of the team aligned to spike the ball. I’ve been watching football for 27 years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player do that before. I’ve seen them try and pick their guy up to get him to the LOS, but never just grabbing the ball to get it spotted.

OT though if you want to see a great 2 minute drill, google Byron Leftwich last 2 minute drill in college at Marshall. He does it with a broken ankle. Pretty epic.

where his lineman literally pick him up and carry him to the line. It’s one of the biggest gut check things I’ve ever seen in sports.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tom is basically the gm to make the poffs my heart already racing lol.... let's beat a team were supposed to once this yr ...

Need murray to ball hop and the run gm

Fingers crossed heavily .... Go cards

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need a sound O D and ST game, Kyler doing Kyler Stuff and no penalties, don't get cute and finish the games

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Kliff has been out-coached in most of the games this year and last. It’s ONLY due to him being bailed out by FREAK players like Kyler and D-Hop that he has won the games he’s won.
Seriously, if you go back and look, most of our wins have not come because Kliff out-smarted, out-schemed or made the better adjustments vs the opposing head coach.
So, what do we think a guy like Belicheck will do with Kliff? Hmmmmm... I personally believe Bill will have Kliff twisted into a pretzel by the 3rd quarter. And if we have even the slightest chance for a win come the start of the 4th, it will be because Kyler has been working his magic - mainly with his legs.

I see the Pats doing all they can to run the ball down our throats and controlling TOP in a major way.
Yup... it will once again boil down to Kyler. Can he make enough “get out of jail” plays to somehow grab the W... personally, I don’t believe so as I believe Belicheck will scheme and coach and adjust his way to the victory, while Kliff will be left with his ho-hum, redundant post-game comments about how he needs to call better plays... needs to get the team better prepared... blah blah blah...

Uh Huh...

Now we get the standard post-game bag of shyte from Kliffy...
He simply sucks...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose