Wk 10-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams PreGame Thread. 11/07/22-11/12/22

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to see Colt McCoy start a few games.

This team isn't going anywhere this year anyway, and I really want to know just how much of the offense sucking is on K1.

If Colt's goes out and plays great, that's what's best for the team, and would help Murray understand what he needs to do to contend for a championship.

If Colt struggles like Murray has been, then I guess we'd have more evidence to indict either the offensive line and/or Kingsbury.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Kingsbury is an idiot. Your true team leaders don’t let a sprained ankle keep you sidelined. We need a HC that EXPECTS players to recover and PLAY in big games. This team needs a HC that EXPECTS greatness. Spend a TON of money & bring in someone like Jim Harbaugh or Sean Payton. For those that question Murray, bring in an experienced NFL HC that can make a better determination.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kingsbury is an idiot. Your true team leaders don’t let a sprained ankle keep you sidelined. We need a HC that EXPECTS players to recover and PLAY in big games. This team needs a HC that EXPECTS greatness. Spend a TON of money & bring in someone like Jim Harbaugh or Sean Payton. For those that question Murray, bring in an experienced NFL HC that can make a better determination.
Playing with serious injury is not smart. There's something to be said about toughness, but injured players are usually not very effective and it can potentially ends the careers of your superstars.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Playing with serious injury is not smart. There's something to be said about toughness, but injured players are usually not very effective and it can potentially ends the careers of your superstars.
When you look at your injury report every week & it exceeds 20 players, then it’s something more than just serious injuries. Did you hear what Budda was screaming in the locker room on Hard Knocks? “Recover”. We had 24 players on that list this week. Many teams in contention had 5-10. I’m sorry, but 24 means we have too many players that are disinterested.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to see Colt McCoy start a few games.

This team isn't going anywhere this year anyway, and I really want to know just how much of the offense sucking is on K1.

If Colt's goes out and plays great, that's what's best for the team, and would help Murray understand what he needs to do to contend for a championship.

If Colt struggles like Murray has been, then I guess we'd have more evidence to indict either the offensive line and/or Kingsbury.
I’m kinda in the same camp.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When you look at your injury report every week & it exceeds 20 players, then it’s something more than just serious injuries. Did you hear what Budda was screaming in the locker room on Hard Knocks? “Recover”. We had 24 players on that list this week. Many teams in contention had 5-10. I’m sorry, but 24 means we have too many players that are disinterested.
Will never know the whole story but there is some truth to that statement