With the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals Select

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
The next top rated or flavor of the 2020 draft QB. Then we can be stuck with 3 first round QB selections.

Premature? Maybe. Venting? Hell yes. Not so much about the pick but the fact the Cardinals had zero, I mean zero trade in the works for Rosen. If you knew Murray was your guy then a trade should have been ready to go. All this guessing about who was or wasn't going to be the first pick accomplished nothing to benefit the Cardinals. If it did please fill me in. Always willing to look at another point of view.

Mods feel free to delete, merge, ban, abuse. I feel better that I vented. None of my Chicago friends can give a crap and won't reply to my texts.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The next top rated or flavor of the 2020 draft QB. Then we can be stuck with 3 first round QB selections.

Premature? Maybe. Venting? Hell yes. Not so much about the pick but the fact the Cardinals had zero, I mean zero trade in the works for Rosen. If you knew Murray was your guy then a trade should have been ready to go. All this guessing about who was or wasn't going to be the first pick accomplished nothing to benefit the Cardinals. If it did please fill me in. Always willing to look at another point of view.

Mods feel free to delete, merge, ban, abuse. I feel better that I vented. None of my Chicago friends can give a crap and won't reply to my texts.

Justin Herbert

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

They will do this after they fire Kingsbury and hire a sub .500 high school coach. :D

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
You guys are right. It's possible we might need to take QB in next draft...Holy moly. I really hope Murray is good. I don't like Murray pick and i didn't even think if he fails, we have to take another QB next year. Just shaking my head...

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Murray will get more chances than Nkemdiche to succeed.This year 4 for that wasted pick.So forget about another QB for years.Murray will be Teflon...no blame will ever stick to him.