OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the odds of me getting it or heck even an interview for that matter, are somewhere between slim and none…. But you never know you can’t succeed in the chance you never take… From my experience in the corporate world A lot of these positions are hand-picked before they even put the release up. Going through the motions.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm a go getter boss. Not only will I keep the break room secure but I will work extra shifts all season to secure a luxury box. Won't have no drunk ******** falling out on my watch!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, the odds of me getting it or heck even an interview for that matter, are somewhere between slim and none…. But you never know you can’t succeed in the chance you never take… From my experience in the corporate world A lot of these positions are hand-picked before they even put the release up. Going through the motions.
Be you

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Indeed, and far more likely to go to some career desk jockey who's good with Powerpoint than someone with practical experience.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard