dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Little sneak peak of the training area and facility of HS athletics… a very small sneak peak…. SMH
Better than the Cards weight room now, SMH.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My new job still gives me plenty of time
Off for travel. Off all summer. Off 2 weeks at Christmas. Off a week during Thanksgiving week. Off for spring break. Plus every major holiday including the Friday and Monday that bracket Easter. Plus I earn vacation time and 12 days a year of sick.

The kicker is during all this time off I’m still collecting a full paycheck. Including the entire summer. Oh and only a 7 hour shift as well.
Awesome. Our district was hiring for security/crisis management, but I thought you were good in Nevada unless you got the big bad Cards gig. LOL Lots of former police and firefighters in school positions like that.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Ok… I’m sorry to say that I did not even get a call for a scheduled interview, nor an email, nor anything even saying thanks but no thanks. My Resume must be REALLY BAD…. Lol
Not really. I interviewed with several companies and this seems to be the new norm. Then you call if the jobs been filled, they put you on hold for a long time while they ask around presumably, then come back on the line and say either they know it's filled, or will let you know when it's filled. Some of them I am STILL waiting to see if I have the job, LOL! I guess if they are THAT disorganized, do you really want to work there?