Will Ferrell Dead?

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
As of about 4:10 p.m. EST today Will Ferrell was on set at a movie he is shooting in Montreal. This was reported by a source who was standing just a few feet away from the not-dead actor. Ferrell apparently has all of his limbs and was not wearing paragliding equipment. All signs point to him being alive. Which means this mysterious press release was full of hooey.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
it sounds like it could be a different person with the same name. I think Will Farrell, the actor, is a lot older than 36.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What is up with this thread??

Did abomb find a DeLorean and rocket into the future??

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
Will was a graduate of the University of California where he finished his Sports Information Degree. Will was born on July 16, 1968. He was 36.
Will Ferrel, the actor, went to USC, not Cal.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greeting from the future! I wanted to tell you all that I have indeed fallen into a Internet messageboard wormhole. I wanted to tell you a few things from the future.

1. The Politics and Religion board is officially dead. Everyone finally reached concensus and now there is nothing to talk about.

2. BIM was nominated for "Movie Newsman of the Year" after starting his 10,000th movie-related thread.

3. Thirty-two and Arthur both graduated and went on to very great things.

4. I finally got a steady girlfriend and damn she is hot. She is also a chemist.

5. The Cardinals win the Super Bowl, but I cant tell you when! ;)

A-Bomb (from the future)

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
abomb said:
4. I finally got a steady girlfriend and damn she is hot. She is also a chemist.

So pretty much you hooked up with Poison Ivy?? :shrug:

I kind of like Catwoman myself.....but right on. :thumbup:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, Will Ferrell is dead, but not until the year 2063.

A-Bomb

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I predict that at 10:10 this evening, abomb will make the following post:

A press release sent out today is claiming that Will Ferrell died in a para-gliding accident yesterday in Torey Pines, California.

Ferrell and his professional guide, Horacio Gomez of Airtek Paragliding Center attempted the jump at around 2 in the afternoon. According to witnesses, the conditions were basically ideal for para-gliding and the weather did'nt pose a problem at all.
The jump started normally as Ferrell and Gomez glided carefully across the vast area and were seemed headed into the righ direction just before what witnesses said a freak wind somehow blew them off course, causing the paragliding professional Gomez to somehow lose control.

As horrified witnesses looked on, the duo headed straight for the dense woods near the jump off point and crashed at an estimated 60 mph hitting the trees as they hurtled to the ground.

Some friends of the actor who witnessed the accident immediately called up 911. The paramedics vainly attempted to revive the two on their way to the nearby UCSD Thornton Hospital in nearby La Jolla.

The duo suffered major injuries to the head and broken bones that caused the death of the two.

In an interview with Will's parents who was John W. Ferrell in real life, Mary and Hubert Ferrell said their sonn died while doing one of the things he loved the most.

Will was a graduate of the University of California where he finished his Sports Information Degree. Will was born on July 16, 1968. He was 36.

It's probably a prank, but until I get confirmation either way I'll just pretend it doesn't even exist.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A press release sent out today is claiming that Will Ferrell died in a para-gliding accident yesterday in Torey Pines, California.

Ferrell and his professional guide, Horacio Gomez of Airtek Paragliding Center attempted the jump at around 2 in the afternoon. According to witnesses, the conditions were basically ideal for para-gliding and the weather did'nt pose a problem at all.
The jump started normally as Ferrell and Gomez glided carefully across the vast area and were seemed headed into the righ direction just before what witnesses said a freak wind somehow blew them off course, causing the paragliding professional Gomez to somehow lose control.

As horrified witnesses looked on, the duo headed straight for the dense woods near the jump off point and crashed at an estimated 60 mph hitting the trees as they hurtled to the ground.

Some friends of the actor who witnessed the accident immediately called up 911. The paramedics vainly attempted to revive the two on their way to the nearby UCSD Thornton Hospital in nearby La Jolla.

The duo suffered major injuries to the head and broken bones that caused the death of the two.

In an interview with Will's parents who was John W. Ferrell in real life, Mary and Hubert Ferrell said their sonn died while doing one of the things he loved the most.

It's probably a prank, but until I get confirmation either way I'll just pretend it doesn't even exist.